The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

For a partner

Home Forums Lounge For a partner

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Hello everyone,

I’m six weeks into a wonderful, wonderful relationship with a woman who enjoys sport, left of centre music, Monty Python, retro gaming, yonks-old kiddies’ telly and ale as much as I do. To borrow a line from "Some Enchanted Evening" in South Pacific; once you have found her, never let her go. I’m not going to.

Prior to this, my success rate in finding compatible partners was such that I’d reduced my criteria to just "must have arms, legs and a head".

Jeremy<br>(graysonscolumn)<br>

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

That’s wonderful news Jeremy ~ it should certainly keep you away from Mr Davies’ "coffee" as he likes to call it. Can I be an usher?

• Total Posts 1268

arms and legs? don’t you think that was a bit picky jeremy?

🙂

(settling for a cumulative total of 3 major limbs might have given you more options, although i agree that head is all important…)

<br>for me, pulse is another major factor, in that if she has one, she is more likely to be able to run away…

(Edited by non vintage at 2:36 pm on Aug. 8, 2005)

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Loyalty for me.

<br> But nice breasts help!

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Quote: from rory on 12:35 pm on Aug. 8, 2005[br]That’s wonderful news Jeremy ~ it should certainly keep you away from Mr Davies’ "coffee" as he likes to call it. Can I be an usher?<br>

:biggrin:<br>

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Quote: from lollys mate on 9:50 am on Aug. 13, 2005[br] Loyalty for me.

<br>"Tolerance" strangely absent here.<br>

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Why be tolerant when you live with total anarchy ?

Nice breasts are lovely though, dont you think?

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Nah! Razzie.

Loyalty is about the beautiful woman that i have loved for 20 years, who will stand by me during the low bits and high moments of my attempt to provide a better life for my family.<br>  Unfortunatly she is a person who has grown up in the same enviroment as me ,and the same way of life as the person she married. But now hates the society in which we live.

What do we do?

Do we, as a family have to accept murders on our doorstep, or do we "have to move" because of the increasing amount of violence/murders that have been placed into our new and so called welcomed "multi-cultural society" ?

5 years ago, my kids used to ride their pushbikes to and around Harrow Weald Recriational park. <br> Today, I would not let them go because, as their 11 year old mate said, "we cant go there because its full of Dipso’s and crack heads".<br> BTW. If you want crack, see the dark guy in the hooded top, and he will sort you out!

Life has become Sheite since the old doo gooders have taken control.<br> Its still thriving if you want to kill someone, get a free house, preach out and out racist chants about killing "us natives" and so on…….

Still, theres allways the football to make us look good.

HAHAHAHAH! I have just heard that a team called…………..hang on………… DAK………… no sorry………….. I think its errrrrrrrrr…………… something to do with a bacon factory……………. is it Safeways united?.. NO, ITS DANISH!!!!!!!!

<br> Where are they from?

BTW. All there wives had nice breasts. I think thats why they won!

<br>

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

4 – 1

Oh my god!

How embaracing!:o

The Ledge
    • Total Posts 34

about as embarrassing as your spelling you old peanut hugger

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

YO! The Ledge is back.

Hows it hanging wee man?

Your still not allowed out on fridays then?

The Ledge
    • Total Posts 34

😎 I’m working on the friday situation  wont be long before normal service is resumed!!

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

I think I’m becoming psychic ~ I noticed BigTony had added to this thread and thought to myself "I bet he’s said really big knockers". Cue tribute to the charms of one L Bradburne. I always though Lucy was quite cute Tony ~ would you demur?

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Wee Man.

Get your shandy drinking butt down the wealdstone inn this Friday, or I will become pool champion of this God forsaken town of ours.

I might even make fornt page of the Harrow "O".:o

The Ledge
    • Total Posts 34

i will try my bestest  roundus moundus of soundus;)

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

I was going to say "yeah what can you do with just a hand anyway" and then thought better of it.

Yet somehow I just posted it anyway.

I’m a fool. But we knew that.

Participant
    • Total Posts 5648

5 years ago, my kids used to ride their pushbikes to and around Harrow Weald Recriational park. <br> Today, I would not let them go because, as their 11 year old mate said, “we cant go there because its full of Dipso’s and crack heads”.<br> BTW. If you want crack, see the dark guy in the hooded top, and he will sort you out!

Life has become Sheite since the old doo gooders have taken control.<br> Its still thriving if you want to kill someone, get a free house, preach out and out racist chants about killing “us natives” and so on…….

Well lollys mate these days you wouldn’t even make it to Harrow Weald Park – the bike pushers or the electric scooter mob would have upended you shortly after opening your garden gate.

I say we all club together and buy a small atoll for Lollys mate, Lollys mate’s unsafe wife, and Lolly’s Mate’s girl. As for Lolly – sorry mate, the atoll although safe, is not quite big enough to fit you, neither the wee man ! So head the pair of you back to Harrow Weald Park and say a prayer or two as night falls.

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.