The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Film Festival

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 438

Very impressed by the winner of the 5.20 at Galway yesterday: he was still very green and did well to lug top weight to victory in those conditions. He still looks a bit weak behind and should strengthen up into a smart four year old.

I would just like to ask if any of our Irish chums has contacts at Oxx’s yard? Is the horse being kept in training next term? There was nothing on the Racing Post website this morning on that score. I’d like to send the horse hurdling- being by Diesis out of a Roberto mare, he should stay- and might be interested if he goes to the sales…..

;)

yeats
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2927

He’s not in the HIT, have you got deep pockets? I could see him making £100k+  if he was for sale, I’d stick to the flat if I owned him, could be group horse next year.<br>I’ve revised my valuation, would be £200k+:biggrin:

(Edited by yeats at 9:18 am on Oct. 7, 2006)

nore
    • Total Posts 151

Film Festival is in the Goffs HIT on October 27th. Whether or not he, or the one immediately preceding him in the catalogue (Kerdem, runaway winner of a hcap at Fairyhouse last weekend, now rated 100 and engaged in a Listed race this weekend), will now fulfil that engagement is anyone’s guess.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 438

Quote: from yeats on 9:14 am on Oct. 7, 2006[br]I’d stick to the flat if I owned him, could be group horse next year.<br>

<br>I agree that he could be a group performer next year but I’m a jumping man at heart.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.