The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Fatties

Home Forums Lounge Fatties

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Just back off holidays in the UK and I can’t believe the number of fat kids that were there .. what’s going on ??

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

UK or US Dave?

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Yorkshire .. UK I think .. :D

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Being fattened up by witches in time for hallowe’en bbqs imho…

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

.. the mortality rate will start to fall here soon .. they should take all these flabbies into care immediately.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

everywhere you look in this country there are fatties – fat parents creating fat kids to grow up to become fat parents to create more fat kids

the thing is, it’s nothing to do with medical conditions, fat people are fat because they are sinners – they are fat because they are lazy, selfish and gluttonous

they’re mostly do-gooders as well, all with their opinions on what should be done and to whom, half of ’em are on some sort of benefit as they are also too lazy to work as it might affect their entitlement to a motability car and i believe they were mostly behind the recent smoking ban in pubs

it is now more likely than not that every morning i get on the train i will be "fat-birded" – this is the commuters term for paying your train fare for your seat, sitting innocently by the window then watching some escaped hippopotamus who only bought one ticket stuff themself on the two seats next to you leaving you squashed against the window by their sweating mass – they should be made to pay for two tickets as they take two seats – the train fares i pay are based on 80 people per carriage but the fatties mean the rail company only gets 40 fares per carriage so fatties are technically fare dodgers as well

it is also true that fatties cost the exchequer more money in health care than smokers, drinkers and drug addicts combined and they cost businesses 50% more in lost time due to ‘sickness’ than normal sized people

nature didn’t intend any animal to be like this and nature should be allowed to take it’s course – stop spending billions on keeping the selfish sods alive and let them die young as they should do

the answer to this problem which is silently destroying this country like some great quatermass thing is to tax them properly, seeing as they have been rubbing their chip-greased hands together at the laws being passed that will cost this country billions in lost tax from proper smokers and drinkers

to make this country healthier and fill the ever growing fiscal debt this country is accumulating, all people should be taxed at a flat rate of 20% and then pay 1 extra percent per unit each person is over the recommended BMI – if they are just on benefits their benefits should be reduced accordingly as they are obviously being doled out too much of my money for food

you watch their weights come down then – mark my words

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Absolutely, round up all the fat people. Then the smokers, the drinkers, the people who park on double yellow lines, those who regularly fail to return their library books on time, the people with centre partings and anyone else who vaguely annoys us. Then when we’ve finished with them, the Jews, the Communists, the disabled…whoops got a bit carried away.

The fat have a rather more eloquent spokesperson than myself, the excellent Les Murray:

http://www.lyrikline.org/index.php?id=162&auth … a89283eafb – 17k –

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Come on Sberry! Stop sitting on the fence. What do you really think about fat people?

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Absolutely, round up all the fat people. Then the smokers, the drinkers, the people who park on double yellow lines, those who regularly fail to return their library books on time, the people with centre partings and anyone else who vaguely annoys us.

… your just after the Home Secretary’s job. ID cards will do all of this of course, it’s in the government white paper .. now that they have switched off the CSA computer the team involved in that are now setting up the national ID database.

What’s best for a 14 year old ..
    a) Weigh in at 14st ?
    b) Smoke 10 fags a day ?

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

yes dave, the i.d. card will be the perfect manager of this and with its dna records will prevent and solve crime at the same time

each month we should be required to visit an approved office and put our i.d. card in the weighing machine to set our tax rate for the following month

failure to weigh in at least quarterly should result in some fine, like late submission of self employed accounts and a repeat should result in the issuing of a warrant of arrest for imprisonment – 12 months inside and their diet can be properly managed imo

it’ll be in everyone’s best interests i think

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

http://news.independent.co.uk/health/article2790964.ece

Check this little stereotype-buster out. Should upset a few of the frustrated over-forties Tory faction. :D

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

From the nannying government to the Daily Mail, from religious zealots to anonymous forum posters, there is a nasty whiff of intolerance about these days.

Of course, Dave Jay does it with his familiar mischievous style. Others seem unable to put over a potentially amusing point without lapsing into Hitleresque rants. I assume SBerry was intending to be amusing, in which case, hats off to him as my comedy radar is obviously not as finely tuned as it should be.

hoofski
    • Total Posts 103

I could find myself unemployed if during my anual medical my body mass index is above 30. Nothing like the prospect of a P45 to keep one away from the cookie jar.

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

By way of bragging, I was a highly-taxable 19st 9lbs in January this year but am now down to a fiscally more prudent 15st 5lbs.

Can I get a rebate?

Mike

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

No Mike .. you’ll get pay the normal rate.

Aranalde, we do live in a less tolerant society, only the intolerance doesn’t come from the inarticulate right but the ex-vegetarian, middle class, middle aged guardian reader’s .. mainly the owners of fat sprogs, if they’ve got around to having them yet, what with the career, trying to get on the housing ladder and running around at the weekends in purple cords and walking boots.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.