The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

F1 coming to Milton Keynes

Home Forums General Sports F1 coming to Milton Keynes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luddite
    Participant
    • Total Posts 69

Not sure if there are any F1 fans on here, but I wanted to flag up an event in Milton Keynes in a couple of weeks time.

To celebrate their second constructor’s championship, Red Bull’s drivers Sebastian and Mark will be demonstrating their cars on Midsummer Boulevard between 12.30 and 3pm on 10th December. David Coulthard will be driving a NASCAR, and there is also a motorbike stunt rider and F1 workshops.

Come along and support the best team in F1 – it promises to be a really good day.

Eclipse First
    • Total Posts 1569

With that headline my first thought was that it would be interesting with all those roundabouts. :D

Luddite
    Participant
    • Total Posts 69

:D

I think you’re on to something – Monaco, Monza, Milton Keynes….

RedGrumbler
    • Total Posts 15

Cheers for the info Luddite,

it sounds good. Interesting to see the reception of the NASCAR.

Looking forward to next season’s F1 even more now. Vettel definitely seemed to lose that top 5% of his intensity once he had the title in the bag but I think that actually it is a lot closer than it was made to look this season.

Be great to see Alonso, Hamilton, Button and Webber really push Seb for the title.

Luddite
    Participant
    • Total Posts 69

Got to admit to being biased, RedG (partner works for Red Bull F1) but I don’t think Vettel did lose much after winning the title. The first corner puncture and gearbox problem in Brazil meant he didn’t the finish the season on a high but he definitely still had the edge (how many pole positions??). Still after that fastest lap every race too.

Hope Hamilton picks up a bit next season though and gives us a run for our money.

Hope you get to MK to see the cars. Not sure the NASCAR will be doing much for me, though should be a crowd pleaser with DC driving.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.