The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

F1 – British GP

Home Forums General Sports F1 – British GP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tete Rouge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 119

Well, well, what a turn-up for the books.  A really, truly (Trulli?) interesting Grand Prix!

Absolutely stonking drive from Barrichello – I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so committed, or driving so well.  Made Michael look a righty patsy!;)

Shame about the pillock running around on the track (not sure if I mean the twit in the kilt or Berni Ecclestone ..)

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

That Jim JTS,he gets everywhere doesn’t he!:biggrin:

Tete Rouge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 119

:laugh::laugh:

Mully
    • Total Posts 156

I saw more overtaking in that race then I have seen in 5 years! Great.<br>The protester looked like a pixie  :laugh:

Davestamf
    • Total Posts 24

Dreadful coverage from ITV.  Every time something interesting was happening, the director cut to a quieter scene.  Even the replays were stopped just before the action had reached the point of watching them.  The most frustrating was when the idiot ran down the track and within one second we went straight to a lengthy commercial break.  Then, returning from a later break, Schuey was inexplicably well down the order and we were eventually told that he’d spun, but were not shown the footage.  Amateurs.

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Dave fair enough their coverage ain’t grand but with regards to the headcase taking a jaunt on the track…

How could they not go to a break? He was running TOWARDS the cars intentionally one by one as they came around a corner at one of the fastest straights in the race.

He was lucky he wasn’t hit. If he had been, let’s face it, he would have been mangled, shredded, shattered to piece…

…on live TV?

This is Grand Prix racing, not Gladiator trials. Personally I consider it to be the best reaction to the situation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.