The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dubai Millennium

Home Forums Archive Topics Dubai Millennium

Viewing 4 posts - 52 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3177

Quote: from Arazi on 10:55 pm on July 10, 2004[br]I think that would be an easy victory for Smarty Jones. 🙂

<br>Me too but after what i’ve said about DM and the response i got i daren’t say it.<br>Martin

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

Smarty Jones would win easy on dirt….Doyen is by Sadler’s Wells?…..hardly dirt pedigree.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3177

Quote: from Aidan on 12:22 pm on July 11, 2004[br]Smarty Jones would win easy on dirt….Doyen is by Sadler’s Wells?…..hardly dirt pedigree.

<br>I’d like to see them both contest the Hollywood Turf Cup also but that won’t happen either though i’d probably still back Smarty Jones over Doyen.<br>Martin

Trans Europe Express
    • Total Posts 3

IS,

On this occasion I have to say I totally agree.  Smarty Jones would annihilate Doyen at any distance up to 12f.  In fact it wouldn’t be a contest as Doyen has been hugely overrated.  How can a horse that has never won a Group 1 despite being a 4yo be a short-priced favourite for the King George and Arc and what did he actually beat at Ascot?

The real question we should be asking is who would win the Classic if connections of Bago really do want to take him there?

Viewing 4 posts - 52 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.