The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Does the queen have blood on her hands?

Home Forums Lounge Does the queen have blood on her hands?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

http://Www.royal.gov.uk has compiled a list of 80 "offbeat and quirky facts" to celebrate the Queen’s 80th birthday.

One of which is:

"The Queen owns all the whales and dolphins in British waters"

Now, as his owner, was she responsible for the death of "Whaley"?

It seems to me that she could have taken better care of him. She didn’t even bother going down to the Thames when he was dying.

I think questions need to be asked.

Steve

prince regent
    • Total Posts 221

<br>make a citizens arrest the next  time u bump into her

wit
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2155

this is actually a case for the Equal Opportunities Commission.

Whales and sturgeon are indeed royal fish,  as technically is any other grampus (great fish).

However, whereas at law the wife of a King regnant owns the tail of each whale, there is no equivalent ownership accorded to the husband of a Queen regnant.

seems to me that Phil is being hard done by, particularly given his proclivity for wildlife.

best regards

wit<br>

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

Phillip and Sir Walter Scott<br> shared a mutual enyoyment of wildlife.<br> I believe they may have tented together<br> under the clear big starlit night sky<br> that only Africa can offer.

Sir Walter Scott loved wild animals<br> but as for Phillip my guess is he loved to escape<br> the pomp of his office.<br> What better than to have a companion<br> who can differentiate a lion and tiger<br> without the aid of glasses and a guidebook.

Wit my guess is <br> you’d make an interesting Ivanhoe,<br> despite possibly scripting out the bit where<br> you go trout fishing with a rod and parchment<br>

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

<br>   Walt…" Look up there, <br>what a majestic extravaganza of heaven,<br> studded by stars so extraordinarily bright, <br>even dazzling, and set out on the inkiest black we’ve yet encountered.<br> Don’t you get the feeling, you could almost touch them ?

Pip…  " Is that one lump or two ? "<br>                

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

<br> Walt…" You can make a tea alright, this is very very good, but where are you running off to ? "

Pip… " Will have a double diamond under a rock "

hoofski
    • Total Posts 103

What a Crock!!!

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

<br> Pip… "Good grief and gawd,  it seems a commander<br> in the navy has completely lost his bearings…

I have never before seen the like of of one of these<br> slitty eyed creatures before. They hiss like a badly bred duchess !"

Walt… " Lucky I followed you – the expert opinion is snakes, and <br> you seem to be up to your knees in a pit of them . "

Pip.. " Forget the opinion what the hell does one do ? "

Walt .. " My strong advice is don’t make a rick ! "

<br> flatcapgamble…Hoofski you’d never appreciate how you ruined the croc scene :angry:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

This thread is really quite inappropriate as the Queen had a birthday recently and got to a sprightly 80.

God Bless her and all the other bone idle lazy thieving scum bags who contribute nothing and leech the life blood out of the people. Be they very rich or very poor.

<br>

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Rock on Dave .. Jesus loves a rebel .. !!

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

Are you a celebrity ?

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

An uneasy question Dave <br> A strange stab at a late hour.

No more than an oblique gun-belted dark stranger,<br> who, orders an uncommon drink<br> at the Reason Gorge motel<br> just before the shutters clatter down to<br> remind the bats hanging’s over<br> – it’s blood time.

" What”ll you have dark stranger ? "

"I’ll have a <br>  claw ‘n fish tail <br>  rubbish ‘n effluent searching<br>  cat-like mind,<br>  and judged by the length of my stubble<br>  I’ll need a large ‘n.

" That’s some drink <br>   And who appears to be paying for it ? "

" I’ll Pick the tab up later<br>   at tombstone hill <br>   four deep as you approach on the grid section,<br>   fourteen wide.<br>   A freshly shovelled grave "

Celebrity is the measur now <br>

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

celebrity and our gravitation towards the bland and safe has always inspired me g.

Celebrity reminds me of when John Travolta was going to take his jet for a spin and got dressed up like a proper airline pilot for the occasion, complete with shiny peaked cap.

:biggrin:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

<br> Daaaaave’s

twisted dagger<br> encictment on society<br> ended him up<br> as a no clothes lifer<br> in a million camera<br> tight security unit<br> for the mentally visionless.

Dave’s main concern were<br> the width of the arrows <br> on the body tattoo<br> his PR it man had organised.

Jay keep up the honesty<br> it’s so refreshing.<br> I have saturday’s copy of the world’s greatest newspaper<br> on the couch here by my left leg.<br> I wanted to amuse you by the celebrity content<br> – yes in thirty SHORT years we’ve bludgeoned class<br> blasted money,<br> to be left with the big C -<br> might attempt a portrayal<br> but <br> I am timed out ..<br> a non-entity<br> with chores <br>  :biggrin:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I remember one time the Missus going mental about Beckam’s wedding photos. They had thrones covered in flowers and a real cinderella carriage and all that. I don’t know why she was outraged by it but there you go ..

I have always thought that if I was a celebrity thats exactly how I would get married. It would be just brilliant .. like having too many baubles on the Christmas Tree, over the top and fantastic.

If I won the Scoop6 double roll-over and was asked onto C4 to get my millions I woud be smoking, in a shell suit and drunk. I’d tell everyone it was just my lucky numbers and I wish I’d made the same as Tommo did from tipping up losers. Get kicked off for swearing and then sell my serialised story to the News of the World about how I evaded Tansmanian hit-men out on a grudge killing.

:cool:

.. or it might never happen and I’ll non-entity some more !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.