Diamond Jubilee 2019

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2019 Diamond Jubilee 2019

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    buckers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 451

I think I could side eith half of the field in this, but in the end, I have taken Bound For Nowhere at 16-1. It’s too tough to single out another one. My bet will be for the win only.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2562

Fast time in the first so I joined you buckers, but EW with Paddy Power, 4 places.

buckers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 451

Good luck Greenasgrass.

I have not had a good week. I’ve tried to keep my interest to Nathans competition, but I have had the odd bet with no luck whatsoever. I have a bet in every race today though + I’m very hopeful of this one.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1133

City Light 5-1 and Invincible Army 5-1 ew 4 places without the fave I’ve gone for. Hopefully they will be in the mix.
    Good luck all.

hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 646

The fabulous Blue Point has written history :good: :good: :yahoo: :yahoo:

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 792

The stiff 6f was a stretch but by miles the best horse in that race

Travelled like a monster

Well done anyone that was on

My two ante post bullets both ran very badly but was good to see blue point do the double

Illavim
    Participant
    • Total Posts 44

What a star Blue Point is, honest tough horse.
    Great run from Dream of Dreams too.

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6037

What an exceptional horse, he might just have been running out of steam in the last few yards,
    but he was entitled to after 2 top Group 1 races in the space of 4 days. My nag Le Brivido
    missed the break, didn’t see daylight until late on and made up a lot of ground, but you
    can’t miss the break in a race like this.

I’d imagine that’s probably the last we’ve seen of Blue Point, which is understandable,
    how could you better that :unsure:

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 792

With the way his form fell off a cliff after ascot last year it must be likely he is retired to stud immediately

TheKryptonFactorTheKryptonFactor
    Participant
    • Total Posts 900

Like you, BigG, I wouldn’t be shocked if Blue Point doesn’t race again after that. Adore Kachy so I’m absolutely buzzing that he finished 3rd. Unfortunately, Le Brivido wasn’t able to make back my Queen Anne money but hardly like I had high expectations today. Dream Of Dreams is a proper horse at 6 and could be an ideal type for the Foret. Of the remainder, Sands Of Mali was useless perhaps the trip out to Meydan took a bit out of him.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 792

Sands of Mali has been very up and down since the commonwealth cup

Actually hes mainly been pretty poor other than his big win in the champion sprint

KevMcKevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1102

Some hoss to do that after a soft ground win on Tuesday! Fair play to Charlie & Godolphin for having the mentality to do the double, he now looks like a proper sprint stallion of the future.

KevMcKevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1102
    FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 792

Not a surprise

Dont think they’d have run him twice in the week if retirement wasnt the plan

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.