Cheltenham 2020 bets

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2019 Cheltenham 2020 bets

This topic contains 54 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Middle_Of_March Middle_Of_March 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 566

The very low head carriage he showed in the supreme would slightly worry me if it were to continue and he went chasing

He was so slick over his hurdles they’d be mad not to train him for the champion hurdle imo

Be interesting to see how he looks if he runs again this season

TheKryptonFactor
    TheKryptonFactor
    Participant
    • Total Posts 836

Decided I will only back 3 horses at this very early stage.

I’ve fancied Santini for next year’s Gold Cup since last year’s Albert Bartlett (if not before). Ran a blinder in the RSA after a very interrupted prep (missing the Reynoldstown due to the flu jabs sounds like it was a big blow). He’s 12/1

Another horse from Seven Barrows is Interconnected who is available at 40/1 for the Ballymore. He ran a fantastic race on debut only being narrowly beaten (and mostly due to greenness) by Emitom, a proper 140 animal. He’ll be included as part of the Grech and Parkin dispersal.

Dynamite Dollars is an absolutely mental price at 50/1 with William Hill for the Champion Chase. Although this year’s novices have not been up to much he’s clearly one of the best and there’s every reason to think he could progress again next year. There have been classier horses, but surely he’s worth an eachway play at those odds. His form looks rock solid, particularly after Ornua’s Aintree victory.

couteau
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33

I agree about Dynamite Dollars Krypton. 50s is huge and i’m rowing in behind you on that. Minella Indo is the one I’m most excited about @20s for the RSA. The way he pulled during the race and still beat a pretty decent Albert Bartlett field marks him out as a potential superstar in my book. Trying to get as much on in case he follows up at Punchestown.

Cheltenham Novice Chase
    Participant
    • Total Posts 299

What did people make of Botani’s bumper win at Kilbeggan where she won by 23 lengths and going away? Trained by Mullins. Surely one for the Mares Novice Hurdle. Currently 14-1 in the William Hill ‘win any race’ market.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1804

CNC- Clearly useful enough. Far too early to be thinking Mares Novice for me though.

14/1 any race, when it’s very unlikely she’ll go anywhere else, i’d probably just back her for the race myself.

That debut at Leopardstown was a good run and a sign she’s working well (throwing her in the deep end on debut)

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2593

Has anyone seen a quote for Gypsy Island for the Ballymore ? 20s for the Supreme but I think he might need further by next Spring

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1804

I’d be surprised if they didn’t go Mares Novice Mark!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2593

Possibly, just thinking bigger !

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15431

This lot should hopefully be more than enough, as we head into the summer….

Champion Hurdle
    Fusil Raffles 50’s EW

Champion Chase
    Chacun Pour Soi 50’s EW
    Dynamite Dollars 50’s EW

RSA
    Dallas Des Pictons 33’s

JLT
    Dallas Des Pictons 33’s

Gold Cup
    Burrows Saint 66’s EW
    Delta Work 25’s

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2499

Just played this each way yankee:

Benie Des Dieux – Mares 4/1
    Klassical Dream – Champion Hurdle 6/1
    Chacun Pour Soi – Champion Chase 8/1
    Paisley Park – Stayers Hurdle 7/2

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.