The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Chasers and Hurdlers 2006/07

Home Forums Horse Racing Chasers and Hurdlers 2006/07

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    stolenhorse
    • Total Posts 46

Can anyone tell me the date this is out? I’ve pre-ordered and would like to know when to expect it!

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Usually on or around 15th September I think, though one or two others might be able to give a definitive date for posting out.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Grasshopper’s date won’t be far out, I’d imagine they’ll be dispatched in the next couple of days.

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

Officially published on the 15th, according to the RP website.

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Some people already have it…….not me though….yet. :roll:

Prufrock
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2081

Rumour has it that Claude Duval gets a bit of a kicking in it. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Arrived this morning. Looks great. They had the good sense of putting a + next to Delray Beach.

Salselon
    • Total Posts 883

Has anyone received their copy yet?

I’ve never purchased a timeform annual, and am contemplating investing in Chasers & Hurdlers. Recommended?

I also seem to remember someone on here saying the Trainer Statistical review is their must-buy book of the year – that good? Worth buying?

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Salselon, what’s your eyesight like?

I find the print too small and am trying, at the moment, to persuade Timeform to publish an edition in *******!! :oops: :wink:

Colin

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Has anyone received their copy yet?

I’ve never purchased a timeform annual, and am contemplating investing in Chasers & Hurdlers. Recommended?

I also seem to remember someone on here saying the Trainer Statistical review is their must-buy book of the year – that good? Worth buying?

Personally, I couldn’t recommend it any higher.

Dunno about the Statistical Review – if it’s a choice between one or the other, there is no choice, as far as I’m concerned.

I’d try and rattle-up a large-font copy for my friend Seabird, but by the time I’d finish, it would be at least three years out of date.

Buy it, and enjoy. Best £70 you’ll ever spend.

This message has not been sponsored by Timeform

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Well, how long would it take for just the main essays, I’m not too fussed on knowing all about selling hurdlers!

C’mon, Grass, you know it makes sense. :wink:

Colin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.