The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Champions Day Competition

Home Forums Racing Competitions Champions Day Competition

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6305

I just thought as a bit of fun we could have a comp for Champions Day this Saturday.

Okay here is the competition…

Pick two horses per race for the first five races and three horses in the last (Balmoral Handicap)
    Everybody will have an imaginary £5 win or £2.50 e/w on all their horses. The win or each way is dependent on the starting price. If your horse starts at 7/2 or less you are on win and if it 4/1 or bigger then you are on each way. Also two of your picks need to be marked DD to be in an each way double (£1.50). Finally all horses selected will be in a reverse forecast for £2 each race and the last race combination forecast for £2. This all adds up to £100 staked (I think :unsure: )

You can put in as many reserves as you like and if you don’t select any reserves then your forecasts and singles will be void and stakes lost!! Each way places will be determined by Bet365 on Friday night which I will put up Friday night and will remain that way irrelevant of non runners :good:

The winner will be the one that returns the most money :yahoo: :yahoo:

I hope a few of you have a go. It is only a bit of fun and if you do have a go GOOD LUCK :good: :good:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.