The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Casey Jones

Home Forums Memorials Casey Jones

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

A horse Ive followed since was put on to him by a guy in the bar during his bumper days. Has been a pretty decent horse on his day…RIP :(

thebroons
    • Total Posts 29

so sad he lost his life at cheltenham today i dont think it was his fault rest in peace. :( :(

• Total Posts 2440

Awful news.

RIP.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2264

such sad news

• Total Posts 811

Very sad particularly as it wasn’t his fault at all – Knowhere guessed and took off too soon and the two behind had nowhere to go. In the wrong place at the wrong time. So sorry for you poor boy. RIP.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9299

R.I.P. Casey Jones. Sad journey home for connections.

Participant
    • Total Posts 608

When they announced that Knowhere had died (in error,) I thought he’d taken his last chance with a fence. Shame for all involved as there had only been General Miller’s fall before that in the previous 2 races.

• Total Posts 811

Actually I think General Miller was a UR. Thankfully not many falls today – fingers crossed for rest of the festival. There was another bad fall in Casey’s race and the horse (Bensalem I think) ended up on the wrong side of the barrier – luckily was OK.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

Actually I think General Miller was a UR. Thankfully not many falls today – fingers crossed for rest of the festival. There was another bad fall in Casey’s race and the horse (Bensalem I think) ended up on the wrong side of the barrier – luckily was OK.

The other fall was Bensalem at the end of the race, 2nd or 3rd from home…

pilgarlic
    Participant
    • Total Posts 787

Nice stamp of a horse and very useful too.
    A sad loss.

• Total Posts 47

Very sad news,so very unlucky.
    Let’s hope we have no more fatalities,we want racing in the news for the right reasons.

• Total Posts 79

While I am pleased that the ground is good as it bodes well for Kauto’s chances come Friday, I am uneasily aware that the faster it gets tht worse it is for serious injuries and fatalities. Here’s hoping the future runners come back safe.

• Total Posts 21

Terrible thing to happen, poor little horse, wrong place at the wrong time. I hate to say it, but I doubt he will be the only one to lose his life at the Festival – I pray I am wrong.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.