The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Buying a Share in Syndicate

Home Forums Horse Racing Buying a Share in Syndicate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    number15
    • Total Posts 10

It my first post I’m afraid, although I joined the forum somw time ago.

I am interested in buying a share in a horse/syndicate and would welcome any advice on how to proceed. There are loads of links from various websites but I don’t know what I should be looking for.

I want to get something that I can go and see so it needs to be based in North / East Midlands.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

If you want a well run, decent price setup in the North dont look further than David Parry Racing. I have two with him and he really is top class.

number15
    • Total Posts 10

I have looked at his website, and it did look impressive.

Thanks

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

I’d go along with that. He’s a good bloke and an extremely candid owner as they go – he regularly appears on another racing forum to give his honest assessments of the welbeing, quality and chances of his charges.

Jeremy
    (graysonscolumn)

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Shadow Leader
    • Total Posts 763

I’ll PM you

Breath Of Fresh Ayr
    • Total Posts 82

Anyone know of any decent syndicates based in Scotland?

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

No – we are based in Scotland and couldn’d find one decent setup in Scotland. David Parry’s horses are all based with Ferdy and they tend to run at all the North tracks. We had winners at Hexham & Ayr this year with Delray Beach.

prainton
    • Total Posts 1

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so be gentle with me. This reply may be too late now as some months have passed since the last post, but a friend and i run our own syndicate. He is based in the Grimsby area and i am in the North East.

We set a new syndicate up last year to run on the flat and would always be keen to set up a second one.Take a look at our website if interested.

http://www.whichbitsmine.co.uk is where you will find some info about us or you could PM me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.