The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Bryony back with a bang

Home Forums Horse Racing Bryony back with a bang

Viewing 9 posts - 205 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7543

Good for her, wishing her every success :good: Having won around Cheltenham and Kempton, she should know when they’ve got one that’s suitable for a raid over here too.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4118

I think she would be a pretty good replacement for Daryl Jocob, who’s had his share of injuries.

worzelwaywardlad
    Participant
    • Total Posts 204

All the best to her and with the handy claim you’d expect a fair amount of success.

LD73
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3109

Just like when Haley Turner took advantage of the same allowance when she went out to France this is a no brainer decision but good on the boys in double green for signing her up…….talent like she has shouldn’t be wasted because some hold old fashioned ideas or are even prejudiced against using her.

Fingers crossed it works out for her and lets face it Daryl may not be around for much longer regardless of when he is returning from injury (fingers crossed he is able to) so it might be the foot in the door she needs and as she has ridden for Mullins a few times it could also be beneficial for picking up spares when he goes mob handed in races.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2287

Paul Nicholls actively encouraged her to do this I hope she is successful.

The things I want most in life are the things that I can't win.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2287

Deleted.

The things I want most in life are the things that I can't win.

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1280

Bryony’s first win on Sunday in Prix Paul Balme at Sablé sur Sarthe south of Le Mans is up on Equidia at moment. She’s wearing the purple. Not for the faint-hearted! She might be better off taking her chances around some of her native gaff tracks.

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1280

You might be seeing Bryony sporting a sling at Ascot or Goodwood! Paris Turf reporting she will be resting for 5 or 6 weeks after breaking her collar bone at Lion-d’Angers on Sunday.

LD73
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3109

Sods law this happens – very unfortunate for her

Viewing 9 posts - 205 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.