The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Brillant Day

Home Forums Horse Racing Brillant Day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

I have blogged three winners already today.

Terentia 12/1<br>Sweepstake 14/1<br>Topatoo 7/2

and have Authorized as the last of my four tips today!

It just shows that if you keep on tipping the bigger prices it does come off eventually.

http://www.myspace.com/racingtips is my webpage if you want proof!!

hoofhearted
    • Total Posts 252

Yeah, well done Aidan. An excellent four-from-four.

However, not putting a damper on your achievement or anything (didn’t you just know that a qualifier would follow to my initial praise ! :biggrin: ) but do keep in mind that your prior record was 3 winners from 13 selections. This funny ol’ game has a habit of biting you in the bum — just when you get lulled into thinking that it is so easy-peasy you can suffer a right stuffing.

Heh, your myspace states "aidanldrebin has 0 friends!!!. Aftertimers seem to share the same sad fate as Billy-No-Mates’ for some strange reason. :cool:

racinggirlukracinggirluk
    • Total Posts 232

I backed Moon Empress at Salisbury……so a very happy girlie lol! Just got back from the course….<br>there was some nice ones there today… I also got a few placepots up….

I have about 275 friends on myspace :biggrin:  !!

CavCav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4811

well done Aidan..and **** the begrudgers!

hoofhearted
    • Total Posts 252

No begrudgery on my part, Bud !!!<br>I congratulated the guy on his Yankee ( okay maybe there was a small rider attached to the praise).

But, I do have a slight reservation when I read "I don’t make any money at the moment from my tips, but hopefully that will change when I start a Pay-For tipping service".

Using the open nature of TRF to pimp an upcoming service such as this proposed is a bit sly IMHO.

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Twas said said tounge in cheek hoofhearted!

hoofhearted
    • Total Posts 252

Fair ’nuff, Aidan.

Do please accept my sincerest apologies for any perceived criticism.<br>Sometimes, I can be a whinging old fart …….. along the lines of Alf Garnett or that ancient geezer from Steptoe & Son. Dunno how anyone puts up with me!.

Best of luck with your future punting and tipping, mate. I honestly do mean that!

Regards,<br>Jack C.

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

keeping ones feet on the ground is important.  It can all seem so easy, and the next minute nigh on impossible.

All that money stuffed in your pockets might help!

byefrom<br>carlisle<br>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.