The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Boiling Blood

Home Forums Lounge Boiling Blood

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 812

Don’t understand half of the categories.

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

I went for w**k
    er overall, although he covers a lot of categories.

Certainly not Tory though!!

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I voted ‘other’ as you didn’t put "US arse-kissing tit" in the poll.

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Certainly not Tory though!!

Isn’t he? He’s a pro-big business, pro-Republican, privatising public schoolboy with a law and order fetish and the support of Rupert Murdoch. All he needs is the pinstripe suit.

Then again, I suppose he has won an election or two….

:biggrin:

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

I voted for ‘bawbag’ by the way. I have no idea what it means but it somehow sounded right.

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Yes, only one thing worse than Blair and that’s someone who aspires to be Blair

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

Nothing wrong with going to public school 🙂

Don’t get me started on Cameron though…. :angry:

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Cameron reminds me a lot of a younger version of Michael Howard.  He is always convieniently saying the politically correct thing at the time it gives him greatest ‘benefit’ in the polls.  He deliberately takes an opposing view to everything the gov does, whether they are right or wrong.  He’s just another vote collector, who will say whatever he has to to get those votes.<br>Cameron is an asshole.  Have you been nice to a ‘hoodie’ recently?  I tried it one time, and had my PSP nicked at knifepoint 😉

Scottish Jamie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 123

I can help you there Aranalde.

A "bawbag" is the scottish colloquialism for "Scrotum".

No idea what a Scatmuncher is but it sounds suitably nasty.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

Jim Murphy (Minister for Employment 17/08/06) welcomed the latest Labour Market data, saying: "Employment is up by four million to a new record and claimant unemployment is down from over three million to less than one million.  In addition to this, the number of people on incapacity benefits fell by 52 thousand in the year to February to the lowest level for six years.â€ÂÂ

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

You’re right. I’m off now to commit suicide.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

ing shocking, scary and highly disappointing the lack of disagreement from the libs or lefties…

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I tend to agree Simon, in a broad sense. The blight of unemployment is a disaster for people .. I know from personal experience !!

Labour are a big ‘let down’ in politics for me, just different flavour to the Tories .. same stuff though. Things are coming right for a UKIP or BNP surge in the polls, as they appear to be the only political parties that have the countries interests at heart.

pogues
    • Total Posts 8

simon<br>chill out we have never had it so good in this country<br>stop being a grumpy old **** and get on with your life people these days are far to busy moaning about everything. and missing out on the good things you are only here once so enjoy it.<br>i remember the tories had one in twelve unemployed and the interest rates reached fifteen percent :biggrin:

pogues
    • Total Posts 8

and dave stop promoting the bnp every time you speak. they will never get anywhere near getting in power <br>so get back to your seedy little ghetto and spout your racist beliefs to someone else bigot

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Never mind Simon~it’s nearly Christmas :santa:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

and dave stop promoting the bnp every time you speak. they will never get anywhere near getting in power<br>so get back to your seedy little ghetto and spout your racist beliefs to someone else bigot<br> pogues  Posted on 11:38 pm on Aug. 17, 2006

<br>You only post when your drunk .. I was only saying what <br>Frank Field said, so before you start being insulting get some sort of informed opinions of your own or you will just come across as a complete fanny.

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.