Betfair Stayers Hurdle 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Betfair Stayers Hurdle 2019

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16062

Always a decent field here, and more often than not, a decent winner too….

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/23/haydock/2019-11-23/742313

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/betfair-best-odds-on-itv-races-stayers-handicap-hurdle/winner

I’m hopeful of a big year for Geordie B, and he’s my idea of the winner at the moment. On what’s he’s achieved you could say 10’s is short enough, but I think he’s promising enough, and there’s a chance that that price could disappear this afternoon.

Others on the shortlist…..

Top Notch 20’s
    Lil Rockerfeller 25’s
    Sykes 33’s
    Man of Plenty 66’s

Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1183

Got my eye on a few here.

ACEY MILAN best odds 16/1

Had a wind op and usually contesting races of 2.5 miles. His only attempt at 3 miles he was one paced back in 8th.

ASK BEN best odds 25/1

First run of season, more use to trips around 3 miles and ground ranging from Good to Soft, this according to Graeme McPherson is one of his early targets. Might be outclassed in Graded Company though.

GEORDIE B best odds 10/1

The race earlier in the week (7th November) wasn’t ran to suit him, and Timeform’s opinion is that Chasing would suit him better but likes soft going and should improve for the run.

HIGHLAND HUNTER best odds 16/1
    First run of season. Timeform’s opinion is he’ll make a chaser, is proven over 3 miles and still potentially well treated.

REMASTERED best odds 20/1

Ridden too fast on his opening ride. Suited by soft going and 3 miles.

THE WOLF best odds 20/1

Untried at 3 miles, won easy for first time out for new trainer Oily Murphy, all his races have been around 2.5 miles.

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 93

I think that it’s easy to see why Lisnagar Oscar is prominent in the betting here. I won’t bet on this until the week of the race, but I hope that 12-1 is still available.

I also like Tedham at 16-1.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.