The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Preis Von Biden

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Preis Von Biden

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Our Vic
    • Total Posts 99

Could be a real cracker here. I’ve done this so many times with Youmzain. Does he want to win today?? Simple yes or no. If he does, it’s over. if not, lay him. I might have to be in the lay camp, seeing as Weiner Walzer and Getaway are both capable of winning this and as shown last time, will battle to the wire.

2 pt Lay Youmzain.

Ian
    • Total Posts 1415

If anyone can get Youmzain’s head in front its Fallon. Its a race the horse is capable of winning and I think he just might.

Snooperclyde
    • Total Posts 139

I will watch this race with interest.

Eastern Anthem holds the key to Schiaparelli coming to Australia. What I’m not sure of is whether a win of flop will help the hosiery named gallop-er come "down under".

I’m leaning towards a flop but?????

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

Youmzain a beaten favourite- what a surprise!
    More excuses, this time about the pace.
    Suggest a change of jockey- bring back Hughes or Hills or bring in someone else to blame!

AngloGerman
    • Total Posts 602

I actually went for Getaway on my website, simply because the other runners all had question marks against them – the ground for Wiener Walzer, the lack of pace for Youmzain, the possibility of not having trained on for Kamsin. The only question with Getaway was a left handed track, but he handled it well enough in the end. What I couldn’t understand is that after the 2007 GP von Baden when Youmzain was 4th, Mick Channon said the lack of pace beat him. Well, with a smaller field this year, it was odds on to be a slow run race. I’m guessing that this race will put Youmzain spot on for the Arc though, and if I’m right in hearing that 40-1 is now available, I personally think that’s a cracking price, especially as the Arc is nearly always run at a good pace.

Darren – AngloGerman

‘The Hungarian’s going hell for leather’ – Jim McGrath

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.