The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Anyone fancy a joke?

Home Forums Lounge Anyone fancy a joke?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1416

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, is having trouble with one of her students.  

The teacher asks, "Harry, what’s your problem?"

Harry answers, "I’m too smart for the 1st grade ma’am. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I’m a lot smarter than she is.  I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks thinks "you cheeky little b’stard!".  

Ms. Brooks is well known to the whole school as being one of the more uppity teachers.

She takes Harry to the principal’s office, sure that the principal will turn down the brat’s request immediately.

Whilst Harry waits in the outer office, the teacher explains the situation to the principal.  

She is of the opinion that the child is acting with far too much bravado for her liking.  She is far from impressed by the boy’s big-headed opinion of his own worth, and is determined to put him in his place.  

The principal tells Ms. Brooks he’ll give the boy a test. If he fails to answer any of his questions he’s to go back to the 1st grade and behave.

She agrees, smugly.

Harry is brought in and the conditions are explained to him and he agrees to take the test.

>Principal:  "What is 3 x 3?"<br>><br>>Harry: "9".<br>><br>>Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"<br>><br>>Harry: "36"<br>><br>>Principal: "What is 12 x 12?"<br>><br>>Harry: "144"

… and so it goes with every question the principal thinks a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go up to the 3rd grade, personally."

Ms. Brooks is flabbergasted!  This to her is a challenge to her authority, and she is determined that this first grader is put in his place once and for all.

So, says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agree.

>Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry is quite taken aback by the style of question and hesitates slightly.

After a moment …

>Harry: "Uhhh … Legs?"<br>><br>>Ms. Brooks: "What is in your pants, that you have but I do not?"

The principal is taken aback slightly, and wonders why she would ask such a question!

>Harry replied: "Pockets."<br>><br>>Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"<br>><br>>Harry: "Pants"

Ms. Brooks is getting slightly agitated by now, sure that she would have surely caught out this little whippersnapper with her line of interragation …

>Ms. Brooks: What’s starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?<br>><br>>Harry: "A Coconut."

The principal sits forward with his mouth hanging open …

>Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal’s eyes open really wide at this point.  He is about to put a stop to this farce, when Harry interupts …

>Harry: "Bubble gum"<br>><br>>Ms. Brooks: "What is it that a man does standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"<br>><br>>Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal is trembling.

>Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an ‘F’ and ends in ‘K’ and is associated with lot of heat and excitement?"<br>><br>>Harry: "Fire truck"

The principal breathes a sigh of relief and tells the teacher, "Put Harry in the 5th grade, I got the last seven questions wrong……"

:biggrin:

(Edited by Racing Daily at 6:07 pm on Aug. 24, 2005)

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

That is quality!

Thankyou.

Participant
    • Total Posts 1416

Thanks for being the only person in here with a sense of humour, mate of lolly  😉 <br>68 views and not a ‘LOL’ or LMAO’ in the house (well, one.  But that’s your nic so it doesn’t count) LOL :biggrin:

• Total Posts 1268

have to agree with Lolly’s Mate here – top notch! hadn’t seen it until this morning, so…

LOL! LMAO! ROTFLMBFAO! SCUBA-DIVER!

🙂

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

A 10 year old boy was watching tv one night with his Mum and younger 8 year old brother, when, the embarassing moment of a couple having sex appears on the screen.

At first the 10 year old goes very red and looks at his Mum, who is also embarased.

The mum thinks for a second and feels she has to say something.

She says, "Its okay kids, I think she’s having a heart attack".

"Thats a shame", says the 8 year old.

"She was just about to come"!

(Edited by lollys mate at 7:01 pm on Sep. 19, 2005)

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Razzie you old bugger.

I hat to edit it because i like me spelling to wright.

And I fought i dun kwite good.

And btw. The new natives dont fight me.<br> Cos I is a lover. Not a fighter.

You should also learn to be more tollerant.

And visit here;

http://www.buyasenceofhumour.com

Participant
    • Total Posts 1416

qualihy :biggrin:

• Total Posts 1904

It’s the role of comedy to test  assumptions and boundaries of comfort with freedom.

I thought the role of comedy was to make us laugh

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9192

Nice one LM!

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Razzie. You sad old bugger!

You need to look in the mirror more. Im sure it will get you to smile, if not laugh. Cos you are so funny.

I thought betfair was about racing and not humour. Never been to that place as I dont know anything about racing.

I acctually "lifted" the joke from last Fridays vist to Jounglers Comedy Club in Watford. 3 hours of comedy and it was the only joke I could remember.

Why is that?

BTW.

I thought the role of comedy was to make you laugh.<br> Nothing to do with comfort or freedom.

Where do you get that old chestnut from?

R.D. You my friend know your kwalihy.;)

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

You edited that crap?

Sky
    • Total Posts 44

Comedy is a point of perspective<br>And it certainly been hilarious for me watching razzie continually editing his posts                                                                                                        

Sky
    • Total Posts 44

Dont blame it on Sky ,<br>Razzie if the populace makes you look foolish ,well so be it<br>All Sky did was laugh

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

The best joke so far on this thread is that Razie called me a social outcast.

LMFSO.

(Edited by a social outcast at 7:24 on the day Razzie brought a new dictionary)

You must have saved up for weeks/months to be able to get those new words out into a new post.

Well done. you have excelled yourself.

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Razz.

You touch nothing.

We laugh at you.

Cos. In my dictionary Razz means " to make fun of"

Now thats funny!;)

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Dear "To make fun of".

I expect nothing of you.

You show your sadness with what you have just posted.

This thread was meant to be fun!……… FUN!!<br>Try it! You might even like it.

Heres a bit of advice.

Open ones mouth, and say… HAHAHA…HEHEHE. Then pretend you are squeezing one out, and place a smile on your face. Like this.:biggrin:

I live amongst scum within an area that you might like. You dont know what its like here so its best that you dont comment about my neighbours, as my close neighbours are all thinking about moving away aswell.

<br> My comments were realistic.

Deal with them!

lollys mates girl
    • Total Posts 10

bumhole!

Just trying to make you laugh.

Dads gone for a shower, and I feel sorry for you.

Laugh MAN!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.