The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Albertas Run

Home Forums Horse Racing Albertas Run

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    The real barney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 162

Any news on this horse? Not been seen out since November. Is he injured or going straight to RSA?

The real barney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 162

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Quoted by some for the 4 Miler Barney so that might be the call.

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

Didn’t know he was even entered in the 4 miler………..The plan was supposed to be the Reynoldstown then Cheltenham 3 miler.

The real barney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 162

Thanks for the replies.

I don’t know if I have learned anything though!

Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 27766

Albertas Run has been seen several times in the 5 day entries but has not run. Presumably because Jonjo does not want to risk running with a virus, setting him back.

Ginge

value is everything
    carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

Jonjo’s got to be running out of time where Cheltenham is concerned. Most years his horses would be having their final preps soon but it looks like they’re not fit to run- must be a worrying time.

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

I think you’ll find a lot more runners appearing from Jacdaw Castle over the next few weeks and the winners will start flowing again… maybe sooner than you think……if they don’t then I will really start worrying :wink:

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

That didn’t take long :wink:

MCFC Stan
    • Total Posts 377

Given Jonjo’s record in the 4 miler, it seems the right race for the right horse.

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

Good double today, lets hope he’s turned the corner.

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

They’ve actually been running ok for the last couple of weeks. It’s just a question of whether he can get enough work into the good ones to allow them to get competitive in proper races.

I do like Fehily as a jockey as well, even if he does seem to come off at the last more often than some…

MCFC Stan
    • Total Posts 377

Agree about Fehily, he is under rated and under used.

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

They’ve actually been running ok for the last couple of weeks. It’s just a question of whether he can get enough work into the good ones to allow them to get competitive in proper races.

I do like Fehily as a jockey as well, even if he does seem to come off at the last more often than some…

I wouldn’t be worrying about that NV when you see WL storm up the hill ahead of Inglis Drever it will put your mind at rest. He said hopefully :)

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

Albertas Run has been seen several times in the 5 day entries but has not run. Presumably because Jonjo does not want to risk running with a virus, setting him back.

Ginge

What virus is that Ginger? the plan was always to run in the Reynoldstown this Saturday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.