The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Agnes Haddock

Home Forums Horse Racing Agnes Haddock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

Get her on every week.

Quality.

Mike

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

it’s great isn’t it!    :cheesy:

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5824

Good luck to the lady.

So, pleased for her.

Regards-  Matron<br>:cool:

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

Eh?

Good luck to her, but what the ****
    ‘s she doing on a racing program?

Is she contributing to the analysis of the races?

I don’t think so.

Has our culture really stooped to the level where we give a large amount of airtime to someone that got lucky with their pinsticking?

What’s next?

Will this week’s lottery winner be given a seat on Question Time next Thursday night and be asked how we can solve the problems of the country?

Steve

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

She picked the winner of the big race! What more do you want?

quixallcrossettquixallcrossett
    Participant
    • Total Posts 358

She seems to be a genuine nice lady, slightly overawed by all the fuss & full of exuberance & joy. Her enthusiasm would make anyone smile.<br>She may have an unorthodox way of making selections, but she’s £600,000 + richer and we’re not.<br>Well done to Agnes.

Venusian
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1665

I found listening to that dozy Northern idiot giggling and prattling a lot of drivel really irritating, but then, Thommo’s always been like that hasn’t he?

Good luck to Agnes H though, she was great.

(Edited by Venusian at 4:37 pm on Feb. 3, 2007)

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Steve – if racing can’t celebrate a 600k winner, giving hope to all players, then it’s a sad old day.<br>In addition she seemed a genuinely down to earth lady who couldn’t believe what was happening to her.<br>I’d rather watch her having the moments of her life than listen to a dry and tired paddock commentary/analysis from the boring old team at Ch 4!

Maurice
    Participant
    • Total Posts 355

Indeed, Cormack. Well said. How many of us would gladly have had our emotions exposed to the viewing public in return for a life-changing win?

Serious Scoop6 punters might well be gnashing their teeth but should they? How many more £2-gets-you-not-far-off-a-million aspirants will today’s publicity generate to add to the pool in the coming weeks for the serious pothunters to chase?

Everyone’s a winner.

Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

She’s different class to most so-called tipsters – even  her charity bet came second at 25-1. I’m giving the game up – hail Mystic Agnes!

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

She ended up with all the chips and battered the other punters.

Kevin
    • Total Posts 295

Love it.

£600,000+ says bah hoo sucks to all you guys who think you are experts. :clap:

The wife does that to me all the time! Spend ages studying form and she picks a 33/1 winner because its the cats name or what.

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

Quote: from stevedvg on 4:15 pm on Feb. 3, 2007[br]

What’s next?

Will this week’s lottery winner be given a seat on Question Time next Thursday night and be asked how we can solve the problems of the country?

<br>

<br>Couldn’t do any worse than the shambles of a government we now have or Cameron with his "We must create a new type of Britishness" cloud cuckoo nonsense.

Infact make Agnes Prime Minister I say.

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

I’d rather watch her having the moments of her life than listen to a dry and tired paddock commentary/analysis from the boring old team at Ch 4!

Would it be unfair of me to suggest that those who prefer watching someone win a lot of money would be better of watching "Deal or No Deal" than high quality jumps racing?

Steve

Alderbrook
    • Total Posts 349

I would like Thommo to take over Deal Or No Deal.

Ho ho ho, unlucky Big Fella that’s the £250,000 gone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.