The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips ‘A KINGS RANSOM’

Viewing 17 posts - 936 through 952 (of 2,437 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

.I think keeping it in house as best we can is actually a credit to us as at the end of the day its a little dissagreement between Ginge and Moi,

Ohhhhhhhhh No! :o
    There may be a way for me and Fist to get along at the end of this.
    But if you’re not going to apologise mate, then there’s no downplaying this as a "little disagreement" my ex-friend. :evil:

Value Is Everything
    softie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 199

Just in case you’ve missed it mate.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 pm

The Ante-Post King wrote:

Nobodys saying anything that cant be backed up 100%Ginge!

Right then, "back it up" Gordon Wilson! But please be absolutely CERTAIN you are 100% correct in what you are writing! :evil:

Explain why I am a

"fake, cheat and charletan"

without using opinion. I expect you to withdraw it or back it up with "facts". You said

"I’ve proved that you cant create a book off your own back,you use the Oddschecker pages and tweak the prices to suit yourself,thats a fact"

!

PROVE IT! :evil:

I suspect you may be waiting some while for an answer there ginge or he’ll simply come back with more abuse such is the mentality! Must say nice pics though Gordy boy.

Why will the Ginger one be waiting for ‘some while’ for a response Soft-one? I’m about to knock him out in just a minute actually! :wink:
    Thanks for the compliment about the Pics,there’s plenty more…Dont try getting to friendly with me though,Ginge will av ya!! :lol:

Well nice pics are are nice pics Gordie boy ~ fortunately you remain an open book – still no proof as requested though.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/box.gif

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I’m just picturing Ginge going for an interview at the RP! :shock:
    "And how old are you Mr Ginger"? remarks Bruce Millington……"Er 48 Sir", "Oh really is that all"? "And what previous journalistic experience have you"? asks Bruce……."Erm, Journalistic! Well I layed some laminate flooring for my local Ladbrokes Manager once"!!
    Replys Ginge! "I see! And what aspirations do you have"? Bruce asks, Ginge thinks a little longer about this one…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….."Well I’ve got none on me but me Mum gives me Neurofen for a headache"!! :lol: :lol:

Oasisdreamer
    Participant
    • Total Posts 305

No worries TAPK. I’ve never ever been to Nottingham racecourse (or the town in fact). Not sure if that’s a good thing or not!

I tend to stay as far north as possible!!

One of my best days racing was at Bath on a sunny Monday in May a good ten years ago. Most of the top jocks were in attendance, there was a keen crowd, and a couple of interesting maidens to keep us amused. Plus the impossible to solve sprint handicaps.

We got a wire for one of Meehan’s on the AW at Southwell. The layers chased me and my pal all the way down to the Silver Ring to find out what we were backing as they had seen who had passed the info to us – It won as well!

Great memories – who needs the likes of Ascot and this Champions Day nonsense eh!

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Yes, we get it.
    You’re a funny bloke (sometimes) who likes to tell lies about people to wind them up. The trouble with that is not everyone realises tou’re telling lies and believes what you say. :roll:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

"Here we go again Ooooh oooh,Catch us if you can oooh ooh!"

You are a FAKE because

….1, You dont support your posts with Real Money,you dont really back 6 horses in a race to the points make prizes system you preach.Your system suits your thread but in the real world like Fist says you wouldn’t get on at the prices you portray………Unless of course 1 point equates to £1! :shock: 2,You sell yourself as ‘Mr Value’ and yet

You had 20 different bets in this years Grand National!! :roll:

,You thought you were being clever putting up ‘Neptune collonges’ at 54’s on the machine to 2 points but in reality you had bet over half the bloody field

to a 164 point outlay

!!You do the Maths!! :roll: Compare that to my 5 selections and that was because it was the Grand National,I was all over

Sunnyhill Boy at 40/1

even before the weights came out and put him up as my second choice behind

Calgary Bay

on the Grand National thread way before he returned at 16/1,funnily enough I put the same horse up for the Kim Muir at 16/1 way ahead of the game as usual and he won at 13/2! Trying to undermine my legendary Ante-Post record will only come back to haunt you dear boy!

That’s convenient, apologising on a different thread. :lol:

Please tell me what your 5 bets on the Grand National were and how much did you have on? So I can have a laugh.

Value Is Everything
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7871

Gord did you see a maiden hurdle in Ireland today was won by
    RULE THE WORLD.From our fav jumps owner Giggistown stud he jumped well shows nice pace as well he wants further than 2ms today. maybe 2m5.He looks a exciting horse to jump fences as well horse to keep a eye on

And do you think this owner has very good novice chasers this year.
    Last year he had SDC Last Instalement,First Lieutenaint,Bog Warrior
    Apart from Sea Of Thunder and while we both like Sword Of Destiny he needs bad ground to run he does. i think there is a lack of depth in there novice chasers compared to last year.Any nov chasers i missed as well.

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

You missed the best of ’em Darren :wink:

Dedigout

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

That’s convenient, apologising on a different thread. :lol:

I was only apologising about my mis-calculation of the total number of bets you had in last years Grand National….I lost count at 20 as I saw you had half the bloody ‘Topham’ field on top of that too! :shock: There’s No way I’m apologising for spotting a fake as like I’ve said before you couldn’t make a Book on a race if I gave you the fav and you know it! You had your chance to prove me wrong and you bottled out,just like you bottle out of everything,including your staking plan…………"I’ll just have yet another saver just in case"!! :roll: :roll: I could just see you judging a Beauty Pageant……..and the winner is…..Cue Ginge……Er, erm,I a like that one over there with the big boobies………Thats Colin Montgomerie you Pillock! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gord did you see a maiden hurdle in Ireland today was won by
    RULE THE WORLD.From our fav jumps owner Giggistown stud he jumped well shows nice pace as well he wants further than 2ms today. maybe 2m5.He looks a exciting horse to jump fences as well horse to keep a eye on

And do you think this owner has very good novice chasers this year.
    Last year he had SDC Last Instalement,First Lieutenaint,Bog Warrior
    Apart from Sea Of Thunder and while we both like Sword Of Destiny he needs bad ground to run he does. i think there is a lack of depth in there novice chasers compared to last year.Any nov chasers i missed as well.

I didn’t see ‘Rule the world’ Darren yesterday,will take a look later though.I’m looking forward to both the Gigginstown ‘top of the ground’ performers

Carlito Brigante

and

Sea of Thunder

jump round Cheltenham today though!

Participant
    • Total Posts 404

Long time since i’ve been on here but just like to give a word of warning TAPK, Elliott thinks 3 mile plus is the optimum for Carlito to show his best,perhaps his class will get him through but just a word of warning

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Welcome back Fran :)

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

You had your chance. Just remember, I didn’t want to do this.

You are a FAKE because

….1, You dont support your posts with Real Money,you dont really back 6 horses in a race to the points make prizes system you preach.

My stake amounts might vary a little from what I put up in the thread when needs be. Occasionally, between betting myself and putting the bet on here I might wish I’d not had the saver and main bet that way around, so switched them when writing the bets up on my thread.
    If the price changes in the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to get on here it may change from my actual stakes. Also, once I’ve written and posted the bet I immediately look on oddschecker. If it has shortened up (ie no chance of the reader getting on at the advised price) I’ll even go back and say I’ll count it as (the reduced price) if it wins. Note, there might very rarely be a case where the opposite happens; ie a price goes out when I immediately check the prices… Yet I do not say I’ll count it as the bigger price.
    But I assure you I do back EVERY SINGLE horse I put up on my thread, the vast majority to the same type of scale as my advice (though sometimes round the figure off eg 30 points instead of 29).

Do you practice what you "preach" Gord?
    Do you always have the exact same stake on the horses you tip up?

https://theracingforum.co.uk/horse-r … &start=117

https://theracingforum.co.uk/horse-r … &start=351

Two threads, two completely different stakes for the same horses on the same races. Which thread had your REAL money staked TAK?

I noticed on the same "Prophet With An F" page shown, towards the bottom is a post reading:

"Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm
    My second bet as a professional punter runs in the King George on Saturday".

Is that the reason why you started this vendetta? Less than two hours after I said I am turning Professional. JEALOUSY! :mrgreen:

How did your life as a Professional Gambler go then Gord? Unless :o Is it you who’s the fxke?

https://theracingforum.co.uk/horse-r … &start=884

Don’t get me wrong Gord The Fr…, I admire a man who’s tried his dream. I’ll probably fail too, but please stop lecturing me on how to win big. Yes, you’ve had some big winners in your time, but all the ante-post non-runners and losers add up too.

You do it your way, I’ll do it mine. :wink:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

You are a FAKE because

….1, You dont support your posts with Real Money,you dont really back 6 horses in a race to the points make prizes system you preach.

My stake amounts might vary a little from what I put up in the thread when needs be. Occasionally, between betting myself and putting the bet on here I might wish I’d not had the saver and main bet that way around, so switched them when writing the bets up on my thread.
    If the price changes in the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to get on here it may change from my actual stakes. Also, once I’ve written and posted the bet I immediately look on oddschecker. If it has shortened up (ie no chance of the reader getting on at the advised price) I’ll even go back and say I’ll count it as (the reduced price) if it wins. Note, there might very rarely be a case where the opposite happens; ie a price goes out when I immediately check the prices… Yet I do not say I’ll count it as the bigger price.
    But I assure you I do back EVERY SINGLE horse I put up on my thread, the vast majority to the same type of scale as my advice (though sometimes round the figure off eg 30 points instead of 29).

Two threads, two completely different stakes for the same horses on the same races. Which thread had your REAL money staked TAK?

I noticed on the same "Prophet With An F" page shown, towards the bottom is a post reading:

"Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm
    My second bet as a professional punter runs in the King George on Saturday".

Is that the reason why you started this vendetta? Less than two hours after I said I am turning Professional. JEALOUSY! :mrgreen:

How did your life as a Professional Gambler go then Gord? Unless :o Is it you who’s the fxke?

https://theracingforum.co.uk/horse-r … &start=884

Don’t get me wrong Gord The Fr…, I admire a man who’s tried his dream. I’ll probably fail too, but please stop lecturing me on how to win big. Yes, you’ve had some big winners in your time, but all the ante-post non-runners and losers add up too.

You do it your way, I’ll do it mine. :wink:

Gotta save this before you realise what a complete T*at you have just made yourself look ‘Dick’!! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

OH NO OF COURSE NOT GINGE

!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT A T*AT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE KINGS SELECTIONS

WAS A COMPETITION I WAS HAVING WITH FIST YOU DICK! IT WAS PRETEND MONEY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PROPHET WITH AN ‘F’

IS REAL AND ANOTHER LEGENDARY THREAD THAT ENDS IN PROFIT LIKE ALL MINE DO!! :lol: :lol:

What a sad F*ckwit you really are desperately trying to catch me out! :lol: Keep trying ‘Dick’ but the deeper you dig the more ‘Diamonds’ you’ll unearth! Have a look for me putting

Harbinger

up at 25/1 for the King George the year before the race! :wink: When you have my foresight,nah I’ll re-phrase it! You cant see past the end of your nose whilst I’m digging up pure Gems weeks months and even a year in advance of a race! thats why I’m called TAPK and you are quite simply ‘Dick’! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Just been reading those 2 superb threads of mine you unearthed there Ginge! Bloody hell I impress myself at times! :lol:
    I know you didn’t want to do it but thanks anyway! I bet you feel a right proper ‘Dick’ now though!! :lol: :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

So I was right, you weren’t betting for real money.

And what about the "I am a professional gambler" bit?

Value Is Everything
Viewing 17 posts - 936 through 952 (of 2,437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.