The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

a few 4 fun system trial

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems a few 4 fun system trial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the geezer
    • Total Posts 35

this one will be a 100 point bank and to level stakes . its only a trial and best watched for a while , it does turn up some nice prices thou

230 bev dangers over (very bad draw) :( <br>445 ling looking for love :( <br>255 hex iron express :( <br>355 hex jordans ridge :biggrin: 9/2<br>405 wor moon glow :(

i will let u know if theres any evening selections later.

half point up today

(Edited by the geezer at 5:11 pm on May 10, 2003)

the geezer
    • Total Posts 35

as with my simply favourites system all bets will only be proofed at evens or better , althou i will let u know all bets .

610 thr miss brookie<br>740 thr the whirling dervrish<br>600 war espilo de la ronce

o/o reject <br>800 war cenkos

the geezer
    • Total Posts 35

two odds on winners last night and two losers , now for the good news – as i said this is a trial of a system i came up with yesterday now by adding one significant filter it has only produced 3 bets since friday (friday is only as far as i can trace it back) so its not had much of a paper trade but the results have been 100 %

tyranny 415 lin (fri) won 5/2<br>jordans ridge 355 hex (sat) won 9/2<br>espilo de la ronce 600 war (sat) won 4/7

(remember this might just be fluke so only watch for now)<br>so as of tomorrow i will give out these from a notional £1000 bank and bet a rolling 2% and 5% bank (if it throws up mostly favourites i will probably only use 5% bank eventually but as i the prices could vary and strike rate uncertain it might be wise to use 2%)

i will post 2moros bets later.

the geezer
    • Total Posts 35

firstly i think this idea will come up with alot of favourites we have 4 to day , remember i will only proof the bets evens or better althou i will keep tabs on the odds on .4 possibles 2 day but will be lucky to get 1 at evens i think

245 red theatre time<br>230 wol lady killer<br>730 utt county derry<br>800 utt earthmover

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.