The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

7f Hollywoodbets Handicap (Curragh)

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion 7f Hollywoodbets Handicap (Curragh)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3503

Haven’t been putting many up recently but i’ve a little more time, so been looking more recently.

6.08 at the Curragh tomorrow is an interesting handicap.

The top 2 in the early priced market look worth taking on for me with Mutasarref having had his chances already this season and Cosmic Vega probably wishing for more rain.

The horse i’m interested in is one of them any JOB runners National Gallery. Clearly he’s talented as they fancied him at Dundalk and he was sent off twice very short, being touched off and then winning.
    He beat Ano Syra who is now 91 rated. He’s run Fiach Mchugh close who is 96 rated and was seen good enough to run at RA and finish a good 7/30. The third that day Mudamer has also been going close since. At Listowel where he finished third, the second has won a listed race since (1m2 though). While the only horse to have run from his recent win has also followed up, the 4th- Craft Irish.
    He’s had cheekpieces the last twice + he does look the sort for them, and hopefully his progression can continue. His win was snug enough having put the race to bed between 2f and 1f.
    One thing i like is his preference to get going early and race prominently, at the Curragh especially in May over the Guineas meeting, a lot of the handicaps were taken by forward going sorts + hopefully that continue with him.

12/1 with hills currently, i’ll wait a little and see what happens. :good:

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.