February 21, 2020 at 14:34 #1483481Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
The first race is the Betway Handicap Chase (Kempton 3.35).
Selections here please. Anyone can enter.
Good luck all.
Here are the rules
This is a competition consisting of one handicap run each Saturday. Rules are as follows:-
1. Competition starts on Saturday 22 February 2020 with the last race run on Saturday 4 July 2020.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 12 weeks to have a chance of winning.
9. All Dead Heats will be paid out at full stake.February 21, 2020 at 15:03 #1483482greenasgrassParticipant
- Total Posts 2866
Win Black Corton
EW Double Shuffle
Res Dashing Perk
Good to have the comp back so quickly thanks PatFebruary 21, 2020 at 15:16 #1483483TriptychParticipant
- Total Posts 9284
Echo grass on that Pat Great to have you back and hoping for a bit more luck this time with the flat on the agenda later in the year…
Kildisart – WIN
Black Corton – EW
Reserve: Just A StingThings turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...February 21, 2020 at 16:25 #1483489Quelle FarceParticipant
- Total Posts 198
I hope that there are 12 jumps handicaps here, cos I have no idea about the flat at all*. I think for the flat races I’ll blindly go topweight to win, bottomweight to place, see where that gets me.
*Of course, many will say my knowledge of jumps isn’t much more, ba-boom-tish!
That said, just spent half an hour looking at the Eider for this purpose, only to realise Black Corton isn’t in that one! Doh!
Anyway, here we are:
Res: Black CortonFebruary 21, 2020 at 17:51 #1483499TheKryptonFactorParticipant
- Total Posts 1015
Win – Highway One O One (Kildisart)
EW – Sametegal (Just A Sting)February 21, 2020 at 19:29 #1483508John GoochParticipant
- Total Posts 232
Selections For Week One – Betway Handicap Chase
Win Selection – Adrien Du Pont (Fr) – Reserve Selection Black Corton (Fr)
Each Way Selection – Talkischeap (Ire)- Reserve Selection Double Shuffle (Ire)
Many Thanks for running this competition againFebruary 21, 2020 at 20:10 #1483511raymo61Participant
- Total Posts 4755
Top stuff Pat for getting this up and running again so quickly. Not that I did any ood in the last one.
Good Luck FolksFebruary 21, 2020 at 21:23 #1483523Nathan HughesParticipant
- Total Posts 21539
Win – Sanetegal
EW – Romain De Senam
Sub – Black CortonMember since March 2008February 21, 2020 at 22:36 #1483532Michael WalshParticipant
- Total Posts 887
3:35 Kempton Just A Sting 2pts win
Kildisart 1pt ewFebruary 21, 2020 at 22:44 #1483536Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Good luck all.
Adrien Du Pont WIN (Res Black Corton)
Kildisart EW (Res Mister Malarky)February 22, 2020 at 00:22 #1483549EuroalienParticipant
- Total Posts 211
Adrien Du Pont – WIN (Black Corton)
Mister Malarky– E/Way (Dashing Perk)
Good Luck EveryoneFebruary 22, 2020 at 01:18 #1483556wyldesydeParticipant
- Total Posts 1417
EWFebruary 22, 2020 at 07:31 #1483563Lyla40Participant
- Total Posts 479
WIN Dashing Perk
E/W Just a Sting
Sub Black CortonFebruary 22, 2020 at 08:36 #1483566robnorthParticipant
- Total Posts 4288
WIN Black Corton
E/W Dashing Perk
Res. Just A StingFebruary 22, 2020 at 08:41 #1483568bob rolfModerator
- Total Posts 3848
Win: Double Shuffle
Res: Just A Sting
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.