2019 Gold Cup

Home Forums Cheltenham 2019 2019 Gold Cup

This topic contains 618 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by Gingertipster Gingertipster 5 hours, 35 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 619 total)
  • Author

Racingorchid
    Participant
    • Total Posts 163

Have added Thistle and E E as savers to my main bet NATIVE RIVER who has every chance of following up

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5632

This for me is between Bristol De Mai, Kemboy and Clan Des Obeaux. I’d love above all to see the grey win it and there’s no question in my mind that he’s the value, but the stars are aligned for Clan Des Obeaux, and I expect him to blow past everything after the last and win the Gold Cup.

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 24854

My 100% win only Book for good-soft (soft places):
    Native River 18% 9/2 with 6.2/1 available (4.1% difference)
    Presenting Percy 15.75% 11/2
    Bellshill 10.5% 17/2 with 12/1 available (2.8% difference)
    Clan Des Obeaux 10.5% 17/2
    Kemboy 10.5% 17/2 with 11/1 available (2.2% difference)
    Thistlecrack 7% 14/1 with 16.5/1 available (1.3% difference)
    A Boum Photo 6.75% 14/1 with 18/1 available (1.45% difference)
    Elegant Escape 5.25% 18/1
    Shattered Love 4% 25/1 with 31/1 available (0.875% difference)
    Might Bite 3.75% 25/1
    Bristol De Mai 3% 33/1
    Invitation Only 2.25% 40/1
    Anibale Fly 2% 50/1
    Definitely Red 0.5% 200/1
    Yala Enki 0.2% 500/1
    Double Shuffle 0.05% 2000/1

I’ve backed Native River and Bellshill with a saver on Kemboy.

value is everything

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 365

Thank you chelt good luck with yours.

That was one supersized form boost the team recieved yesterday with Frodon winning a top class grade 1 chase.

EE the great legend wasn’t on his game last time and hated the slow stop start pace, the team have no doubt that EE is the better horse and not only that he will improve again possibly as much as a stone for the conditions and way that the gold cup will be run. It’s his perfect race and he is the ultimate gold cup horse.

Now we know without any doubts that Elegant Escape is better than Frodon that tells us he is much better than road to respect who is about equal to bellshill.

We have nothing to fear from any horse in the race. We are team Elegant Escape. The worlds greatest team.

https://youtu.be/_MVonyVSQoM

THE TEAM WERE READY TO SEE A GREAT
    I SAID DONT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF NUNBER EIGHT

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 886

I love Potato’s enthusiasm (obsession?) for EE. Hope he runs well. Definitly Red ew for me, though won’t be investing much (at his price, I won’t need to!). Might have to have something on Might Bite too, having substituted him out of my 10 to Follow list, only to find that he’s back in with a chance! Really looking forward to the race. Good luck everyone

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3973

Looks a really open race to me unless Percy blows them away. Yoy can make a case for plenty of these!!

I have actually backed three!!
    PRESENTING PERCY at 4/1
    KEMBOY at 12/1
    AL BOUM PHOTO at 16/1

Good Luck Guys :good:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

I’m on Might Bite and Presenting Percy from this time last year
    Might Bite in plenty of live accas from the football up until his 1st run
    so He’d be a big winner for me but on the day have gone for Elegant Escape for reasons Potato has said, the strong pace will bring his stamina into play, even if he gets outpaced he’ll be staying on past beaten horses in the run in which sometimes is a big help for a closer

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 810

Already on PP and CDA, today’s free bet landed on Bellshill ew 5 places

The ground dried out a fair bit overnight apparently.

clivexx
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1133

Mate of mine is convinced that a PP place lay (not my sort of bet) is the perfect angle

If he runs well then fine but wont there be some significant fall out of he flops?

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 810

youre probably right, a bad run will mean questions will be asked. don’t see it myself but stranger things have happened.

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 365

Significant rain is currently falling in my shire.

Fingers crossed this makes it to cheltenham.

Gladiateur
    Gladiateur
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1082

Clearly, there’s only one thing that can beat the legend: Mercury being retrograde in Pisces.

Racingorchid
    Participant
    • Total Posts 163

Couldn’t resist ew bet on DEF RED 50/1 to provide a rare victory for the North

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2127

Definitrly did make it to cheltenham potato, about 25 min of heavy then light for the same, will definitely have got in a little but i dont mnow if its enough to change the going for this being 3 hours away

DBRDBR
    DBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 302

Can’t wait for the Gold Cup. Once again a fantastic renewal! I ended up with Native River 6/1, Al Boum Photo 20/1 EW and Bristol de Mai 40/1 EW. I’m very confident Native River will run well. Al Boum Photo will have to put up a clear round of jumping to compete for the win. Bristol de Mai is a bit of a enigma, but at 40/1 he is surely overpriced.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 619 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.