February 6, 2020 at 23:03 #1482207Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
The final race in this comp is the Betfair Hurdle (Newbury 3.35).
Selections here please. Good luck all.
Here are the rules
1. Competition starts on Saturday 21 September 2019 with the last race run on Saturday 8 February 2020.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 15 weeks to have a chance of winning.
9. All Dead Heats will be paid out at full stake.February 7, 2020 at 15:57 #1482252TriptychParticipant
- Total Posts 9279
Thanks for all your hard work on this…
Not So Sleepy – WIN
Magical Dancer – EW
Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...February 7, 2020 at 19:48 #1482285Red Rum 77Participant
- Total Posts 1344
My selections in this race are
Win : CIEL DE NEIGE RESERVE NEVER ADAPT
Each Way : PIC D’ ORHY RESERVE WHOSHOTTHESHERIFFFebruary 7, 2020 at 22:08 #1482301raymo61Participant
- Total Posts 4753
Well by my reckoning I need a 33/1 winner and a 33/1 place to catch Pat
So here goes
Be Lucky Guys and I probably shouldn’t say it before the race but well done Pat and poor show from the rest of us!! Come on folks we usually score better in this compFebruary 7, 2020 at 23:00 #1482309wyldesydeParticipant
- Total Posts 1417
EWFebruary 7, 2020 at 23:20 #1482313greenasgrassParticipant
- Total Posts 2865
Win Mill Green
Ew Magic Dancer
Res EccoFebruary 7, 2020 at 23:21 #1482314Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Good luck all! Never say never guys.
Never Adapt WIN (Res Mack The Man)
Highly Prized EW (Res Quoi De Neuf)February 7, 2020 at 23:32 #1482316BigGParticipant
- Total Posts 6584
Gumball – WIN
Remiluc – E/W
Reserve – WhoshotthesheriffFebruary 7, 2020 at 23:32 #1482317All JeffParticipant
- Total Posts 165
Win – Gumball (Mill Green)
Ew – Nelson River (Zanza)February 8, 2020 at 00:03 #1482322Michael WalshParticipant
- Total Posts 887
3:35 Newbury Highly Prized 2pts win
Neff 1pt ewFebruary 8, 2020 at 00:30 #1482327TheKryptonFactorParticipant
- Total Posts 1015
Win – The Bannerkingrebel (Stolen Silver)
EW – Whoshothesheriff (Magic Dancer)February 8, 2020 at 00:46 #1482332EuroalienParticipant
- Total Posts 210
Highly Prized – WIN (Res Mack the Man)
Stolen Silver – E/Way (Res Ciel de Neige)February 8, 2020 at 07:14 #1482340dfwardParticipant
- Total Posts 1046
Win.. Not So Sleepy (Thebannerkingrebel)
E.W. Whoshotthesheriff (Nelson River)February 8, 2020 at 08:54 #1482348Middle_Of_MarchParticipant
- Total Posts 2614
Win – Not So Sleepy
Each Way – Pic D’Orhy
Reserve – Mack The ManFebruary 8, 2020 at 10:10 #1482357bob rolfModerator
- Total Posts 3848
Win: Never Adapt
EW: Mack The Man
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.