The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Your Cheltenham NAP, LAY and Each Way

Home Forums Cheltenham 2020 Your Cheltenham NAP, LAY and Each Way

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ray1891
    Participant
    • Total Posts 122

Jumps like a

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17032

Ray, can we have no more of that please mate

KevMcKevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1221

NAP – Mister Fisher 10/1, Marsh Chase

LAY – Abracadabras 5/1, Supreme

Each Way – Fury Road 9/1, AB

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2868

Nap Cash Back Arkle 10s
    Lay Epatante Champion Hurdle
    EW Colreevy Albert Bartlett 40s

PedroCollingo
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5

NAP – Minello Indo RSA
    Lay – Envoi Allen (Most likely winner but for me the worst priced horse on the week. Can see him drifting on the day!)
    EW Thomas Derby wherever he runs (hopefully CH at 25s or bigger!)

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17032

Welcome to TRF Pedro

peter .hpeter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1251

NAP
    Paisley Park – Not very original, but I’m really struggling to get an angle on many of the races this year and he just looks rock solid.

LAY
    Chacun Pour Soi – How on Earth he’s within a point of Altior and Defi Du Seuil is beyond me. I wouldn’t even trust him in a tricast with the other two. It was a close choice between him and Epatante.

EACH WAY
    Ballyandy – No fluke about his win at Haydock last time out and still represents big value. This renewal is not beyond him.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1403

Have to say carefully selected would be my lay now, 7/4 on a horse who is a very sketchy jumper in a race with 23 fences is not for me

JAMIEDB9007JAMIEDB9007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 313

Nap – Captain Guinness – a serious performance against Andy Dusfresne and with the likely pace helping him to settle, will show what an engine he has.

Lay – Honeysuckle – can’t see her getting anywhere near Benie Des Dieux – just my opinion.

E/W – Al Dancer in the Arkle – if they put the headgear back on which I think they will, should sharpen him up no end and wouldn’t surprise me if he wins.

Woolly Jumper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 23

Nap – A Plus Tard
    Lay – Altior
    E/w – Lord du Mesnil – NHC

Steely Dan
    Participant
    • Total Posts 11

Nap: A Plus Tard – Really looking forward to seeing this fella running at his optimum distance

Lay: Carefully Selected – not convinced by his jumping so I will oppose him at the price here

E/W: Cepage – need a good jumping front runner in the Brown Advisory. Should get a good run for your money

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9

Nap @ the prices I’ll put up vindication in the ultima. I think he’s masquerading as a handicapper personally.

Lay. Envoi Allen. May well win but not for me at the price.

E/w panic attack in the bumper. 10/1 is an insult.

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4756

NAP
    BATTLEOVERDOYEN ? LORD DU MESNIL National Hunt Chase.
    These two will trot up the straight together and battle it out after the last. I can’t split them so have backed them both at 7/1 and 8/1 :bye:
    LAY
    CAREFULLY SELECTED in the same race! Will not jump round here and is an awful favourite IMO
    E/W
    FRANCO DU PORT 20/1 Coral Cu. This one has ran behind a couple of good horses since winning his maiden and is well weighted to run close if turning up.

Looks like my fate on the week will be decided at about 5.45 on Day One!! :wacko: :wacko:

Cork All Star
    Participant
    • Total Posts 283

Nap – Paisley Park. Unoriginal but I think he should be 1-4. At a bigger price, I think Allmankind should be favourite for the Triumph.

Lay – Tiger Roll. Not saying he cannot win but he is arguably not coming into the festival in the same form this year and might be worth taking on at Evens.

Each way – Canardier in the Coral Cup. Ran well last year. Now with Mullins and might improve. Also like Sire Du Berlais to follow up in the Pertemps.

clivexx
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1187

Solo as the nap.oozed class in a more often than not decent trial and it felt like a I was There moment. Superb looking horse too

Appreciate me. Everything is right but 13/8 in this race?

Silver streak is such a consistent game horse it’s easy to see him placing but like the idea of saint calvados too who looks like he could improve from last time over the distance

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.