The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

X Factor 2007

Home Forums Lounge X Factor 2007

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    steveh31
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1922

Never have I seen such a con as the bring back Louis walsh nonsense it was obviously fixed and they were all in on it, is this much different to the conning of the public by quiz shows apart from they havent paid any money on premium rate lines yet

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

.. saying that, the Xfactor is brilliant .. 8)

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

Cast iron gambling medium, imo. :D

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Spot on Max .. and great entertainment .. me and the missus cry all the way through it every week.

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

By watching this nonsense, you are putting money in the pockets of all three of those no-talent-shilling wankers.

You should be fecking ashamed of yourselves.

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

Never miss the show, GH. 8)

Had I known you guys better, I would have had an X-Factor betting thread on the forum pronto last year. Good money to be made – and some great songs will have you weeping, as Dave and his missus will testify. :D

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

I’m in total agreement with grassy on this but I think he puts it better than I could :)

I’ve watched the show before but it’s cringeworthy and there are some real clowns thinking they are something they are not, it actually remembers me of someone that used to frequent this place many moons ago :wink:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

The X factor is the countries number one show .. I’m thinking of going on it myself.

I can sing quite well, well I think so anyway.

Can any of you lot do anything, except read form ??
    :D

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

The X factor is the countries number one show .. I’m thinking of going on it myself.

That episode I’d be prepared to watch…………….. :mrgreen:

steveh31
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1922

What appropriate songs could he sing Marening has Broken, Colt It Be Magic anymore

Small Bear
    • Total Posts 52

it’s all good while the auditions are on, after that, those who watch it, and vote, and care, should be damned to hell…well, that might be a little harsh…but they certainly should have their right to vote (in an election, not some fixed song contest) taken away!!

Pompete
    • Total Posts 2391

After the last series I can’t watch the X Factor anymore, due to a pathological desire to smash Little Scouse Ray’s face in with a concrete block :evil:

Song for Dave…Against All Odds (Phil Collins)

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

It would have to be a rap number, for I am humbly white trash.

I take it from the responses above that none of youse can actually do anything .. not even play the spoons ??

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

I can study a sprint handicap at Nottingham to the tune of Mambo Number Five.

Vote for me.

Mike

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

Shocking – I actually agree with Grasshopper for once!!!

I’d rather stick my head down the toilet than watch anything Saturday night TV can offer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.