The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Worst TV "celebrities"

Home Forums Lounge Worst TV "celebrities"

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Has to be the grisly triumvirate of Clarkson, Davidson and Edmonds for me, all of whom – to quote the late, much lamented Linda Smith – should not be so much starved of the oxygen of publicity as of the oxygen of oxygen.

It is testament to the strength of the game’s format that Deal or No Deal remains eminently watchable despite Edmonds’ unwelcome and inescapable presence thereon.

Jeremy<br>(graysonscolumn)<br>

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Lovely Lady
    Participant
    • Total Posts 160

overpaid….overweight….and over here

Terry Wogan

Haven’t you got a nice cottage in Limerick you can pee off to Terry??, please –  cheers xx<br>

Sailing Shoes
    • Total Posts 368

Wogan? 😮

<br>

Participant
    • Total Posts 1635

I know Clarkson’s one of those people who you either get or don’t get, and I have to say…I get him! Top Gear is my favourite programme; the only one I won’t miss, and regularly has me in stitches. Far funnier than any of the so called ‘comedies’ around at the moment.

Which reminds me of another favourite I can’t stick…..Ricky Gervais. I don’t get him at all. Not a tiny eeensy bit.

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

Most of mine have been listed already, so I’ll just use other people’s words:

Ally McCoist. Not that good at football; not that good at television.

He was ok at football, but he’s crap on TV. He and Townsend, have they ever said anything illuminating?

Ian Wright  —  Charmless, incoherent, clueless, idiotic, a waste of space……..

Well said. When I saw clips of Wright and Leonardo, I felt sorry, for Leonardo.

And while we’re on football, who the ****
    allowed that fat arsehole Atkinson back on national TV?

The fact the BBC would employ a racist is a fekkin disgrace (he did a reality show on the beeb).

I am no fan of Davina McCall. Oh, no.

She’s the pits. One of the few people on TV I really despise.

the grisly triumvirate of Clarkson, Davidson and Edmonds

I actually like Clarkson. The other two can ****
    off, though.<br> <br>Others yet to be listed are:

Rishi (though he’s probably not a "celebrity", just incompetent)

That Manish guy who’s doing the cricket highlights (who clearly knows not very much about the game), though maybe his boss is to blame for hiring him as he’s ok on football focus.  

Steve

PS I have no idea who Jeremy Kyle is … I guess I’m lucky.

Scottish Jamie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 122

Davina is indeed an annoying piece of work but continuing the central theme of my life of being attracted to inappropriate women I want her in the worst way. I would like to see her up against a wall not to be shot but so that I could take her in knee trembling fashion against the wall !

All the others listed so far can go as far I’m concerened, especially Jeremy Kyle, Keith Chegwin and Ian Wright.

I’d like to make special mention of Kerry Katona for her irritating portrayal of a chav mumsy housewife in the Iceland adverts. Please stop making them, if you need some money go and get your wallopers out in Nuts or Zoo and keep your festering gob shut.

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

"I’d like to make special mention of Kerry Katona for her irritating portrayal of a chav mumsy housewife in the Iceland adverts. Please stop making them, if you need some money go and get your wallopers out in Nuts or Zoo and keep your festering gob shut."

Jamie, I couldn’t agree more!!

Gizmogirl
    • Total Posts 60

I would like to see her up against a wall not to be shot but so that I could take her in knee trembling fashion against the wall !

But surely in the throes of knee trembling passion, a glimpse of McCall gurning would herald Mr Floppy with a vengenace?

Participant
    • Total Posts 1635

Quote: from Aragorn on 4:43 pm on Dec. 15, 2006[br]"I’d like to make special mention of Kerry Katona for her irritating portrayal of a chav mumsy housewife in the Iceland adverts. Please stop making them, if you need some money go and get your wallopers out in Nuts or Zoo and keep your festering gob shut."

Jamie, I couldn’t agree more!!<br>

ditto!

Scottish Jamie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 122

Gizmo, ah I’ve no doubt I’d have Davina gurning like she never gurned before, I may even do a bit of gurning myself  depending on the severity of the knee trembling but Mr Floppy is not in this script !!

mick slade
    • Total Posts 99

I’m not sure if you can call him a celebrity or not but Heston Blumenthal annoys me, and that stupid cooking show of his where he takes what seems like 3 months to cook fish & chips, Oh and Davina McCall<br>

Lovely Lady
    Participant
    • Total Posts 160

I shall put in a good word for Davina McCall.  I think she’s great, lightweight of course but so many are, and I think she handles Big Brother brilliantly, an association for which I think she is best known, therefore  people’s animosity towards her suggests to me they  watch Big Brother rather more than they care to admit, which makes me also question if it’s the show that bothers them more, rather than her. 🙂

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Quote: from mick slade on 3:22 pm on Dec. 16, 2006[br]I’m not sure if you can call him a celebrity or not but Heston Blumenthal annoys me, and that stupid cooking show of his where he takes what seems like 3 months to cook fish & chips, <br>

<br>Seconded. He takes faffing to unprecedented levels.

He also achieved the unique feat on one show some months ago of making a version of Mrs Column’s favourite food that even she was reviled by. Mashed potato loaded with caster sugar? On your own there, mate.

Jeremy<br>(graysonscolumn)<br>

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Tete Rouge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 119

Thirded.  What a tosspot … (Hmm.  Possibly the wrong word – I’m sure tossing a pancake would be far too simple for him:angry: )

• Total Posts 94

Sophie ‘me,me,me,me,meeeeee’ Anderton and that bloody non stop pouting and whining.

Jim Davidson. I cannot type down what i want to say about him as it may make me have a breakdown.

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2068

Davina McCall and Ant and Dec

Participant
    • Total Posts 1416

Barry Scott (BANG! And the dirt is gone!!!)<br>He has to be the most cnutish person i’ve ever witnessed.

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.