The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wolferton 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 15024

I’m surprised at the price for my old pal Euchen Glen here.

He’d certainly like it a bit softer, but looking back, he’s had big runs on faster than this, and his run in last years Ebor on good ground was respectable.

Loads to like with his win last time, and once in form, he’s one to follow. Can get 20’s just now, but I’ve went with the five places, and he must have a strong EW chance here. I’ll keep topping up with Skybet if he goes bigger.

Of the rest, Fox Tal is very interesting, but both heart and head ruling me here, and I honestly think Euchen will go well.

Euchen Glen 18’s EW 5 Places

Participant
    • Total Posts 7520

I’ve gone for Euchen Glen as well. He takes some passing when he’s in the right frame of mind and he has beaten better company than this in the fairly recent past. He’s got enough solid form on good ground for me not to worry unduly about the surface.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

Bit of a rogues gallery this one

Participant
    • Total Posts 13253

I’ve gone double handed here. It’s hard to work Solid Stone’s last race at Windsor as he
    ran up the far rail with the others on the other side. Was he worth the 2 1/2L he
    won, or was it down to the ground being better. I’m taking the chance anyway.
    I also have a few quid e/w on Dawaam, he would be well in if he could transfer
    his AW form to the turf, but he’s been poor on his last 2 starts on it. He looked
    in really good form winning at Chelmsford last time after a wind op and the snip.
    Maybe he might take to the turf with a bit more relish, if he does he’s a big price.

Solid Stone 5/1 and Dawaam 20/1 E/W

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7607

Juan Elcano 20s ew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.