The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

willie mullins novice hurdlers

Home Forums Archive Topics Trends, Research And Notebooks willie mullins novice hurdlers

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2034

Have Belshill and Yorkhill in doubles either way for Neptune/Albert Bartlett

Please don’t go for the Supreme with either!

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 439

Id be very confident one of them goes for the supreme and its likely it’s YORKHILL. if he turns up at leopardstown you should have your answer after the race.
    Bellshill out january 3rd in the 2m4 grade 1 at naas.
    Good luck jjm sports.

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 439

Got to start giving credit where its been due for some time to long dog, he stuck at his job very well there. Was impressed with gordon elliotts Tombstone and especially petit mouchoir and the jockey james ricou who got him to settle beautifully after taking an early pull, I think he’s a horse of great potential with a step up in trip on the cards.

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 439

Jjm long time ago . But looks like your bets back up and running.
    Yorkhill neptune.
    Bellshill bartlett

Ballybeen
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10

Where did you see that Rocky? I did notice paddy powers price moves regarding both but can’t find any quotes.

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 439

No quotes just a hunch on exactly what you just mentioned. I take paddies price change very seriously, yorkhill looks certain to line up in neptune on exchange prices, they’ve pushed bellshill right out for the neptune And shortened for bartlett, I was worried that bellshill may be injured, but the odds would make sense for him going bartlett,

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.