The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Whip rules in Ireland

Home Forums Horse Racing Whip rules in Ireland

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony25
    • Total Posts 327

Are their any whip rules in Ireland!

I find it quite ironic that forum members usually pick up on misuse of the whip when it comes to UK racing,they rarely mention Ireland!

Did anyone see D J Condon on JAYO, between the second last and last the horse received a public flogging, it was an absolute disgrace, he never gave the horse time to respond ,the force he was putting in was absolutely brutal…………Maybe he was auditioning for a corporal punishment job in Saudi Arabia!

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

I believe the Irish authorities take a different view to the use of the whip.

Colin

Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2440

Yes he did give the horse 5-6 full cracks between the last couple of fences.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Did anyone see D J Condon on JAYO, between the second last and last the horse received a public flogging, it was an absolute disgrace…………Maybe he was auditioning for a corporal punishment job in Saudi Arabia!

I believe he was trying out a new sort of racing whip recently devised by 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake, which uses Jayo Technology.

I’ll get me coat.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.