The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Who’s going to the races?

Home Forums Lounge Who’s going to the races?

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 493 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Quote: from Zoz on 12:28 pm on Oct. 3, 2006[br]Although speculatively declared, Zoz is an uncertain runner for Towcester tomorrow.

Subject to vet’s certificate.

🙁 <br>

Ooh dear, hope you respond to treatment.

The car sailed through its MOT so I’m definitely game on for tomorrow. Having a little peek at the card now – the Jewson qualifier looks plenty competitive enough, and Harris Bay makes a lot of appeal for the in-form Hen Knight running off a hurdles mark stones below his current chasing one.

gc<br>

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

GC,Damon Gough-surely

You wouldn’t be much good in a pop quiz 😉

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Mully,you must let me know where you’ll be at Exeter,what you’re wearing,etc.That way it’ll be easy to…

<br>Dodge you :biggrin:

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Zoz is regretfully a non runner, but will be aimed at the next meeting.

🙁

Mully
    • Total Posts 156

Jilly you are impossible. What a warm embracing character you are. May all your racing days be rainy ones!

(Edited by Mully at 11:58 pm on Oct. 3, 2006)

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Quote: from Zoz on 11:29 pm on Oct. 3, 2006[br]Zoz is regretfully a non runner, but will be aimed at the next meeting.

🙁 <br>

Ditto I’m afraid.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Quote: from jilly on 9:41 pm on Oct. 3, 2006[br]GC,Damon Gough-surely

You wouldn’t be much good in a pop quiz 😉 <br>

<br>Did I write Nathan? Doh, wrote one thing, meant the other. It’s me age, y’see…..

gc<br>

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Wasn’t rainy for me today,as you will know Mully-lots of sunshine at the newly refurbished Exeter races.Could be a bit rough at Wincanton tomorrow though 🙁  I won’t be there so it doesn’t matter :biggrin:

Nice to see the lovely old John Oaksey in the paddock,though,sadly,he was very unsteady on his feet-had to have an enormous walking stick and Brough Scott to keep him steady-doesn’t seem five minutes ago that he was on TV doing a bungy jump for charity.Getting old is a bummer 🙁  but preferable to the option.

Managed to back the first winner as well,and i got 4s-happy days 😎

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Top- for Mully to report :cheesy:

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

Was meant to be going to Newbury today but a non-runner due to horsebox problems (translate that to the uttter s**t
    e that is South West Trains).

Will be hoping to go racing again very soon though.

daiesy
    • Total Posts 104

Lingfield tomorrow, maybe a Newmarket trip this week as well, although that isn’t certain!!

daiesybelle

Mully
    • Total Posts 156

Quote: from jilly on 11:13 pm on Oct. 4, 2006[br]Wasn’t rainy for me today,as you will know Mully-lots of sunshine at the newly refurbished Exeter races.Could be a bit rough at Wincanton tomorrow though 🙁  I won’t be there so it doesn’t matter :biggrin:

Nice to see the lovely old John Oaksey in the paddock,though,sadly,he was very unsteady on his feet-had to have an enormous walking stick and Brough Scott to keep him steady-doesn’t seem five minutes ago that he was on TV doing a bungy jump for charity.Getting old is a bummer 🙁  but preferable to the option.

Managed to back the first winner as well,and i got 4s-happy days 😎 <br>

Good for you.

Not much of a racegoer at Exeter though are you, what’s all this about ‘ newly refurbished ‘? <br>Apart from a new layer of tarmac on the members car park, what exactly is ‘ newly refurbished? 😉 <br>

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Mully,What about the new layout of the bar-complete with new carpet?-Oh wait- I was in the grandstand[£13} I expect you were in the premier [£18]I was forgetting that we move in different circles :biggrin:

Mully
    • Total Posts 156

I was in both areas, as I don’t pay.;)

Katy
    • Total Posts 73

Quote: from daiesy on 10:43 am on Sep. 30, 2006[br]a possibility of Leicester on tuesday, a maybe, prob won’t go tho. Look out for me at Newbury during the NH season, especially saturdays……..oh yeah you don’t know what i look like thank god!!<br>Prob go to Chelters Festival, otherwise no definites yet!!<br>

I saw you being anonymous at Leicester that day  you didnt look very pleased to be there!  But i have plenty of (drunk) pics of you so you’l have to becareful otherwise they may accidently appear!

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Seems that we may have been within spitting distance of each other,Mully 😉

Mully
    • Total Posts 156

That is a disgusting habit Jilly!

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 493 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.