The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

What horss in National hunt are ye all looking forward to?

Home Forums Horse Racing What horss in National hunt are ye all looking forward to?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Gigginstown Man
    • Total Posts 84

Which horse are ye all looking forward to seing the most. I personally am looking forward to Wichita Lineman and hopefully BJK back to himsef!!

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

Do you mind? There is a time and place for everything

York is on today

:?

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Hi Giggsy

To answer your question – Aran Concerto

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

My Way de Solzen

Katchit too and Kauto of course….

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Rumour has it that Aran Concerto has had a setback and might miss the season. Before anyone starts frothing at the mouth, I picked this news up elsewhere, but it is as yet uncorroborated.

My Way De Solzen is the one I’m most looking forward to. Hopefully he’ll be stepped up in trip this season, and I’d love to think he’d be aimed at the Henessey.

Clivex, stop being so sensitive. ;)

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

I’m looking forward to the AW then!

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

Kalmo Bay, Delray Beach, Kicking King.

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Kicking King.

You might see him lead the parade in the Gold Cup, I suppose………. :wink:

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

I’m thinking a 1-2 with Beef or Salmon for the Gold Cup. :-) On a more serious note I’m looking forward to seeing how Aces Four gets on this year…..and the beast that is Denman.

Himself
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3772

Oh lemme see – The "next Arkle" (they’re still searching and hoping) :P

But Seriously:

it has to be

Kauto Star –

there, I’m not embarrassed to mention the obvious. A true class act. If only he could jump, eh? :wink: :lol:

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Let me be the first to say:

"Sure what did he beat?" :lol:

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

You cant not want to see Kauto Star really but I’ve a real soft spot for Exotic Dancer he’s a lovely horse and I’d love to see him win a King George or a Gold Cup..

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

I’m looking forward so much to Kauto Star winning the Queen Mother Champion Chase and landing my 66/1 ante post bet :lol:

OK, unlikely I know, but with Paul Nicholls so strong handed in the Gold Cup (Denman especially) then I thought the 66/1 was worth £20 of anyone’s money. Remember, out of all the Nicholl’s Gold Cup horses, only Kauto has the class and versatility to step back to 2 mile and win any race he likes.

Come on Mr Nicholls, get onto the owners and persuae them to run in Champion Chase :lol:

Apart from the above, I am looking forward to Aces Four – I just hope his horrendous fall at Punchestown hasn’t knocked his confidence.

Oh the jumps, i’m getting excited (Mike pops to his DVD room and grabs his copy of previous Cheltenham’s)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4715

I’m looking forward to the appearance of bumper winner Steady Tiger. This one beat dual Irish winner Chestnut Charlie (disqualified later for ‘flapping’) at Kelso.

Rob

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

I should also mention Kazal………….really impressed by that one’s attitude last season, and figure he has a bright future – hurdles or fences.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.