The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wednesday 23 May

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wednesday 23 May

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

4.00 Kelso 2m1f H/c Chase

I’m inclinded to take on 9/4  fav Kids Inheritance with the jt 7/2 2nd fav 10yo Brown Teddy who may just test the fav over a trip shorter than he would prefer. His beating of Rowdy Yeats at Bangor looks sound enough. Only hope his old bones don’t let him down around this undulating course!

sportsnapper
    • Total Posts 7

Afternoon Zilzal,

Hope all is well

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

HI Snapper

Can’t work this out: you’re a new member; yet you joined in 2003!

Don’t mean to be nosey, but what Costa are you on?….. and which football leagues do you specialize in?

Z

sportsnapper
    • Total Posts 7

Costa Calida Zil,<br>Watch the Spanish League moe than Premiership, Had a few good bets lbacking the top 4 in running (Madrid last week was a good example) as the teams seem to play the same way week in and week out.  New member …….I know but I lost my password and they had to re-activate the account. I am still on MSN and Jonjo has the address if you want it.

Phil

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Phil

Coasted betting-wise on the Premiership and Championship this year; football betting is so much less labour-intensive than racing but doesn’t deliver half the kick. Finding turf winners is really a labour of love. Now I’m contemplating expanding to the French league next season as I have a decent grasp of the language.

Bullfighting, alas, puts me off things Spanish for the moment, even football.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.