The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Warwick 6F Races

Home Forums Horse Racing Warwick 6F Races

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3087

<br>Warwick stage their first 6F race of the season this evening – there have been none at their previous four meetings.

I suspect this means they have completed the work announced last year to move the 6F start to the chute currently used for 5F and 5.5F races.

If that’s correct, then the course map in the Post is wrong and obviously the change is significant to punters that rely on speed figures and/or draw stats.

The new 6F start will provide a straight run to just past halfway before the fairly gentle turn into the short straight.

I’ll be watching this evening and will update when I can be sure where the start is located.

AP

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3087

<br>Hugh,

The first winner this evening should have put your system back in profit – stall 1 over 1M, matched as high as 280 on BF, SP 80/1!

AP

robnorthrobnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4567

Quote: from apracing on 4:21 pm on June 18, 2007[br]

If that’s correct, then the course map in the Post is wrong and obviously the change is significant to punters that rely on speed figures and/or draw stats.

It doesn’t surprise me. It took them ages on to cotton on when Leicester’s 1m races were moved to the round course a few seasons back.

Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.