The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Uncle Bryn

Home Forums Memorials Uncle Bryn

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rcoverton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 24

Nasty fall at Musselburgh. Sadly PTS :(

BlackGold
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1444

RIP, Uncle Bryn.

nighthorse
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

A really horrible fall and awful to see him trying so hard to get up :cry: My money was on him and even I was praying the jockey would stop pushing him in the end. Sheer tiredness, and very sad. RIP :cry:

And no big thanks to Tommo for finally telling us the outcome about 4 races later, even though anyone who saw it knew really.

reetlass
    • Total Posts 433

Horrid fall, poor lad. RIP

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16873

A really horrible fall and awful to see him trying so hard to get up :cry: My money was on him and even I was praying the jockey would stop pushing him in the end. Sheer tiredness, and very sad. RIP :cry:

Me too nighthorse. Bad enough seeing any horse losing it’s life, it seems even worse when it’s one you’re on. A real shame. RIP

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4838

It looked a horible head over heels fall from the stands. Uncle Bryn tried to get up, staggered and fell back and it was pretty clear that he was shortly to breathe his last.

R.I.P.

vikingflagship
    • Total Posts 852

rip :(

vf

grey dolphin
    Participant
    • Total Posts 653

Thought it was a bit insensitive of C4 to play the head on replay when it was clear immediately that it didn’t look good.

Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 11166

Such a sad loss of a young horse it was such a nasty fall and I couldn’t watch, only found out here that he didn’t make it. I know many people made him there best bet of the day and you feel somehow responsible when this happens.

There were some nasty falls in the novice races yesterday and Chester Lad and Bogside took particularly nasty falls in the 4.20 at Musselburgh.. thank god all were ok.

RIP: Uncle Bryn :cry:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.