The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

UK Racestats

Home Forums Horse Racing UK Racestats

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Biotechy
    • Total Posts 120

http://www.ukracestats is down again.
    In view of the Post starting charging, this is not good for free form stats.
    Hopefully he is on holiday

Gerald
    • Total Posts 4293

After reading your post I went to my email inbox for a change, and read the Racing Post Great News email. This gave a link to further information. However, the further information I want is

HOW MUCH?

Given this is starting in July and it is now 27th June and 30 days have September, April June and November, I’d have thought they would have had the good manners of telling us how much.

Gerald

PS, I ain’t opposed to paying – I just want to know how much.

KevinTHFC
    Participant
    • Total Posts 43

I have heard that ukracestats is down due to hosting problems.
    Could these be due to additional traffic as folks look for an alternative to the RP?

Kevin

slipperytoad
    • Total Posts 419

I’m with you Gerald,, how much is the question.

I sense a stitch up as they are obviously too scared to announce the costs of the new member service and are not giving punters enough time to trial the service before the full subscription kicks in..

Any more than £20/month and I’M OUT!

:D

toellandback
    • Total Posts 8

Its back up and running thankfully.

:)

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Good news; an excellent resource for people like me.

Young Mick
    • Total Posts 203

Well.. I am going to Epsom tonight to relax and watch some low grade races, so I thought I’d have a look at this site.

All I can say is AMAZING, what have I been doing the last 3 years! Sure to improve my punting and the opinions I form. Thank you very much for talking about it!

Biotechy
    • Total Posts 120

Well.. I am going to Epsom tonight to relax and watch some low grade races, so I thought I’d have a look at this site.

All I can say is AMAZING, what have I been doing the last 3 years! Sure to improve my punting and the opinions I form. Thank you very much for talking about it!

YM
    Shade in with a pencil the 3/4 best ratings/stats for the horses in the vertical columns onyour downloaded sheets(which you need to mess about with a bit to fit on A4 sheets).You would be surprised how many winners come from the top three after you have tallied up the shaded boxes.Good placepot delections too.
    bio

BUD
    • Total Posts 98

Its about 0130 your time and I can not get the site- maybe some maintenance?? I was very interested in checking that out.

KevinTHFC
    Participant
    • Total Posts 43

Its up and running now have another try.

Kevin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.