The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Tuesday 7th NOV

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Tuesday 7th NOV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Been busy laying horses recently ( especially on the AW ) but today I like the chances of Wee Dinns in the 2:35 Kemp. This horse usually needs to be held up as long as possible and is often ridden well by T Scudamore. Today Tony McCoy  has the ride and I think that the Kempton track will suit Wee Dinns who will like the ground – backed him e/way at 6/1.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

So its you swallow who laid me when i thought Lysanders Quest was going to bolt up coming into the home turn yesterday…..terrible ride Sweeney gave, waited away too long….I was surprised or should i say i was hoping for a stewards enquiry & get the winner Ganymede kicked out ,

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Hope you had a place bet as well. I saw that race and I was surprised that there was no stewards enquiry. Looked as if Sweeney overedid it with the waiting tactics unless the horse is another Harchibald;)

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

No i never took the place…..I wish i did take the place more often …But when i did go through a stage of backing just for the place the ponies used to win the races……I worked out the win pays more long term than picking up evens or less for the place on a more regular basis…….I never realised i never posted up on here today…..funny enough i  back Mud Monkey for a small place….nothing serious…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.