The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Tuesday 24th October

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Tuesday 24th October

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Colcester did give me a bit of a scare near the end….phew

<br>Tuesday 24th

Catterick<br>3.35 Welcome Approach

Yarmouth<br>3.45 Marvo<br>5.25 Canadian Danehill…….My 2nd top rated in this race  is Supercast & it will be interesting to see if we hear anything from the stable about its chances…….

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Glad that Colchester lost as they are Argyle’s main rivals at the moment in the ‘handicap league’. <br>In the 3:00 Catterick, I’ve backed Onyergo e/way at odds of 6/1.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Marcel was a better hurdler than Pirate Flagship and his chase form so far is also superior. No reason he should be 2.5 times the price of him. Have to back Marcel at the prices. Also expect Bob The Builder to jumps these silly with the prospect of an easy lead in the 4.30

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

I take my loses on the chin NO problem….But i have to put up my selection today Welcome Approach as a serious NON TRIER…..The market told the story prior to the off 12/1 out to 20/1 & was still cruising if you watch it close enough inside the final two furlongs……Tough game….

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Ive definitely had a mad rush of blood tonight & ive gone for it….Im a bit browned off & ive gone for a BIG hit & if it don’t come off i’ll teach myself a good lesson…….

<br>Now this is totally going to confuse all of you & im still wondering if i should have waited untill tomorrow……Anyway my money is on & i have backed the following teams to WIN when normally i would have opposed them tonight, because ive got the feeling the unpredictable may well occour… = well to my method

So these teams would have been lays for me usually, but because its the Carling cup & all may NOT be what it should be ive backed in Doubles ,trebles, four folds , Five folds

Aston Villa, West Ham, Sheffield Utd, Watford, Wycombe

wish me luck

Do or Die time

(Edited by cleandries at 7:07 pm on Oct. 24, 2006)

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Best of luck and I’m not surprised that you have not backed Everton ;)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Quote: from cleandries on 4:29 pm on Oct. 24, 2006[br]I take my loses on the chin NO problem….But i have to put up my selection today Welcome Approach as a serious NON TRIER…..The market told the story prior to the off 12/1 out to 20/1 & was still cruising if you watch it close enough inside the final two furlongs……Tough game….<br>

Sorry but I have to disagree with that. The horse didn’t ravel all that well and was never able to get in a position to challenge in my opinion. Had an excuse though, certainly not proven on that ground and also has excuses for his last 2 starts.

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Cleandries  —  Pity you didn’t get more winners – I was lucky in the West Ham game as I decided to lay the draw with 8 mins to go – I just sensed that another goal was going to happen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.