The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TRF "OPEN DAY"

Home Forums Archive Topics TRF "OPEN DAY"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

SATURDAY 1st OCTOBER

After some members mentioning a get-together, we thought we’d organise one as our trainer kindly offered his yard as the venue yesterday at a stable visit which we felt was very fitting considering what we talk about!  John Gallagher’s yard, Grove Farm, is just outside Moreton-in-Marsh in The Cotswolds (near Cheltenham) which should be the ideal location based in the middle of the country, and apart from meeting fellow forumites you will have the opportunity to chat to John and meet all his horses and hear his opinions on them.

We could watch a few horses gallop (including our fellow Celeritas hopefully as I know a lot of you follow his progress) have a chat with John if anyone wants to, get to meet forumites in the flesh, then up to the local pub for the rest of the day where we will book some sandwiches and we can have a drink together.

If you’d like more details/directions/times please PM either LRM or myself. The meeting is by invitation only so if you intend to go you must infom us first as we must ensure numbers are correct so as not to overload the yard, and book the right amount of food.

If you intend to be there please let us know asap.

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you on the 1st!

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Sounds great, but it’s a pity it’s Cambridgeshire day :(

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

I would LOVE to come, but I think I’m working damnit! I’ll see if I can get someone to work instead of me so I can come :-)

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

Mmm,what to do,go to the Cambridgeshire or have the opportunity to possibly meet BH (amongst others),looks a no contest;)

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Hahaha! :biggrin: You’re right….no contest.  Have fun at the Cambridgeshire :biggrin:

TMWANG50
    • Total Posts 69

Sounds like a brilliant idea, but I will be on my honeymoon unfortunately, I wish the event every success though!

zome
    • Total Posts 232

I’ll be there :biggrin:

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Bloody hell if Zome shows I may well do so myself….

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

I can come! GET IN!! :biggrin: I hope I’m in time. I’ve PMed you DL.

(Edited by Burroughhill at 9:49 pm on Sep. 16, 2005)<br>

(Edited by Burroughhill at 10:12 pm on Sep. 16, 2005)

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Any details of where and when yet?

Zorro
    • Total Posts 472

Will you be wearing a towel BH?

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Well with the weather the way it is at the moment, it may not be a bad idea! :cheesy:

Zorro
    • Total Posts 472

Gulp

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

I’ll see you tomorrow anyone who’s going. I’m bringing Mr. BH and Miss BH too :-) Should be a good day. :)

Alexander
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1144

We enjoyed a brilliant day today. Thanks for organising this and for the friendly company. <br>Alex

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.