The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TIPPING SITE

Home Forums Horse Racing TIPPING SITE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

I am a 19 year old who is passionate about racing and a couple of months ago set up a page on myspace giving tips etc. Im not a idiot looking for fame but I would love to make it in the racing game. But I know it is difficult but I know there are some very knowledgable people on here and I’m wondering whether you would take a look at my blogs (click view more on the right of the subject) at http://www.myspace.com/racingtips

It would be much appreciated to get some feedback.<br>

(Edited by aidanldrebin at 8:03 pm on May 4, 2007)

betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

Welcome to the forum and the very best of luck.

I see from your site that you are into Drum n’ Bass which may make you unique in the racing world, although there’s a rumour that Henry Cecil is strictly Jungle/Old Skool.  

Or maybe Chas n’ Dave.

Phat.

Mike

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Forgot to say just click view more (if you didn’t know) to see my blogs which is obviously what I want you to look at.

Well my musical taste would certainly liven up racing!

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Hi Aidan. Ah! How I wish I was 19  and in love with horse racing again.<br>I’ve had a glance at your 2000gns review and your tip at Lingfield today and was pleasantly surprised.<br>They were well written and you gave sensible reasons for your opinions of each horse. It’s apparrent that you’ve done a lot of graft.<br>Don’t worry if your selections get stuffed or a beast that you say has no chance wins. These things happen in this sport. There’s no point studying only to sit on-the-fence like some wet Liberal Democrat councillor. Stick your neck out!<br>Which, to your credit, you did in the 2-y-o race at Lingfield. OK, today it didn’t pay off, but so what. No tipster gets a 100% strike rate (except Geoff Laughton   :biggrin:   ).<br>Although the 2-y-o might well get further in time (that can be said of practically every 2-y-o debuting over 5f),  the filly’s pedigree was quite – imo – acceptable in today’s race.<br>To any other forumites reading this topic, have a gander at Aidan’s Myspace – it’s pretty good.<br>Keep posting on here Aidan and don’t let critics deter you. In fact, post some of your race analysis on here; no one will round on you if you’re way off. <br>Good Luck and good punting (now that you’re just about old enough to go into a bookies ! ) ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.