The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Rail network?

Home Forums Lounge Rail network?

Viewing 7 posts - 18 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 1904

:biggrin:

Wonder if Tony will be popping into East Cuba to say hello on his farewell tour?

I don’t know a great deal about Scottish politics but I did hear some of the debates in the Scottish parliament the other day and it all sounded rather jolly. Actually made me laugh, which I can’t remember ever doing whilst listening to the Westminster version.

One question: why are the SNP colours yellow? Doesn’t this clash with the Lib Dems? Shouldn’t they be blue and white?

Kevin
    • Total Posts 295

"Yellow, represents the mix of the colours of whisky and shortbread: the two main industries that the SNP think will keep the country afloat"

PMSL:giggle:

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Per Davejay:-<br>

Quite so Aranalde .. the SNP are a joke. They are the pro-anything-that-might-pick-up-a-floating-vote-party.

Sadly that now seems to apply to Labour and the Conservatives too. (It always applied to the LibDems.)

• Total Posts 1904

So in a sense we get the parties we deserve. They spend so much of their time trying to find out what we think, then shape their policies accordingly.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

.. and then do something else !<br>

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2068

Quote: from Grasshopper on 9:56 pm on Jan. 2, 2007[br]SNP colours are yellow and black, Aranalde.

Yellow, represents the mix of the colours of whisky and shortbread: the two main industries that the SNP think will keep the country afloat.

Black is the colour of North Sea oil, which they seem fair convinced the Westminster parliament would just hand over without dissent.

Arseholes.

:biggrin:

<br>

God thats twice in one day I’ve agreed with you Grassy. Eek I’d better get back to my medication.

"Vote for us we’ll give you whatever you want"

Participant
    • Total Posts 1416

"Vote for us we’ll give you whatever you want"

More like, "Vote for us and we’ll make you think you are going to get whatever you want"<br>After the vote is cast, it turns out that you have been shafted by liars.

Viewing 7 posts - 18 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.