The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thursday 6th April

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Thursday 6th April

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I’d love a bet at Aintree but best to stick to what I know I suppose.

2:10 Leicester – 5f Maiden Auction Stakes

Auctioneerscouk 49<br>Goose Green      62<br>Wrecking Crew   57

Goose Green ran on turf whereas the other two ran on polytrack. I’m very unsure about Goose Green becuase it looked well in the paddock last time, had a chance when hampered 2f out and is sure to improve but I wrote down that it would need further and this could follow the pattern that Urban Warrior has taken. However 7/2 is a fair price. The post has tipped up Hellvelyn but i didn’t see what was to get excited about there. The two newcomers I liked particulary were Cassiara and Precocious Star and they are both double figure prices. Cassiara had a high class sire and capable dam whereas Precocious Star is related to several sprinters and has speed on both sides of the family though the worry is it will want a little further. A rating of 62 is a little short of the 70 I like to see but its experience and excuse last time may leave it open for sufficient improvement.

2pts win Goose Green<br>1pt Cassiara<br>1pt Precocious Star

FanciedHorseLayer
    • Total Posts 2929

Best of Luck Bud

Awful tips from me so far this week:( <br>Concentrating on Profiting from PLACE Bets on trainer Henry Dalys 4 runners today.STOPPING once in Profit for day.

MIGHTY MAN [ 2.00 Aintree]<br>£5 @ 1.57 [ Betfair]

OPERA DE COEUR [ 3.10 Aintree]<br>£10.Trading currently @ 5.6

HAND INN HAND [ 4.20 Aintree]<br>£15. Trading @ 4.3

KEDGEREE [ 5.50 Taunton]<br>£20.Trading @ 2.62

FanciedHorseLayer
    • Total Posts 2929

Winner at last!

Mighty Man,1st [11-4]

Stop with Profit of £2.85

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 8:15 pm on April 5, 2006[br]I’d love a bet at Aintree but best to stick to what I know I suppose.

2:10 Leicester – 5f Maiden Auction Stakes

Auctioneerscouk 49<br>Goose Green      62<br>Wrecking Crew   57

Goose Green ran on turf whereas the other two ran on polytrack. I’m very unsure about Goose Green becuase it looked well in the paddock last time, had a chance when hampered 2f out and is sure to improve but I wrote down that it would need further and this could follow the pattern that Urban Warrior has taken. However 7/2 is a fair price. The post has tipped up Hellvelyn but i didn’t see what was to get excited about there. The two newcomers I liked particulary were Cassiara and Precocious Star and they are both double figure prices. Cassiara had a high class sire and capable dam whereas Precocious Star is related to several sprinters and has speed on both sides of the family though the worry is it will want a little further. A rating of 62 is a little short of the 70 I like to see but its experience and excuse last time may leave it open for sufficient improvement.

2pts win Goose Green<br>1pt Cassiara<br>1pt Precocious Star<br>

1st Hellvelyn 3/1f<br>2nd Dimboola 5/1<br>3rd Cassiara 9/1

Big market move for Precocious Star this morning but amounted to nothing (20->14 with Ladbrokes)

-4pts

This is getting very frustrating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.