The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thursday 24th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

I really fancied Jomus =2nd yesterday & it turned out an expensive day

Today YORK 5.10 Bandama, might have kept a bit up its sleeve for this, & hopefully should be there or abouts

SirHarryLewisSirHarryLewis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1194

Id be a bit too weary of the favourite here and even more weary of Stoutes horse Ask who I think will really relish this trip.

<br>I dont back 2 year old races in general but I have strong feeling that Indian ink will do the business today.  I think she may really improve for this ground.

SHL

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

I think the Stoute horse is a big danger to all in this one. Let’s hope you get it right cleandries and have a better day today!

Librettist
    • Total Posts 559

One of my favourites in running today in the 3.25 at York called Smart Enough. Stuck my 4PP winnings on it on the nose at 6/1 so wish me luck! Cheers Betfred…

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

BRILLIANT STUFF LIBRETTIST!

The drinks are on you mate!

Librettist
    • Total Posts 559

Thanks Cormack – never a moment of doubt either thanks to my new mate Kerrin :buddy:

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1891

A couple of plausible-looking outsiders at Redcar tonicht, imho, are Matinee Idol in the 7.30 and Apex in the 8.00. These kind of bets tend to come in, I find, when punters have given up on them. Win or lose on the day, they’re value bets.

Easy to say… before your optimism is shattered, I suppose!

(Edited by Grimes at 10:09 pm on Aug. 24, 2006)

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Librettist, very well done a Smart Enough selection…<br>Im on a bad run , but hey thats the way it goes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.