The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thursday 12th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

1pt lost yesterday….Like the song the gambler ….." you have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them " etc

Profit now 26pts…..Only 1 pt being staked today

Newmarket<br>2.35 Greek Envoy…..0.5 EW    

<br>

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

I didn’t realise that you were a good poker player;) Good luck with your selection

I’m hoping that Meccas Mate will like the drop back to 5F in the 5:25 Newm and Jamie Spencer may be a significant jockey booking:cool:  I have bet e/way at 5/1.

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

COUNTERPUNCH (Newmarket 4.55) is well clear on ratings but his odds reflect his chance. There will be better(and worse) 5/4 shots this season.

My main bet is SIERRA VISTA in the closing sprint handicap. When this mare hits form, as she did last time, she is very hard to peg back, even on this fairly stiff track. I hope John Egan takes the ride(he missed yesterday).

I think Anna Pavlova is overpriced in the 3.10 and I will be having a bet on PORTAL, for whom the ground is a question mark. MANGO MISCHIEF looks value in the same race.

The Nursery handicap(2.35) is wide open. Here are my ratings:

Ladies Best 106, Paceman 105, Opera Crown 105, Weld Il Balad 105, The Illies 103, Bucellati 103, Loch Tay 103, Brainy Benny 101, Emma’s Surprise 101.

I’m having a small interest in PACEMAN and OPERA CROWN.  

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

TOPJEU in the 455 at newmarket

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

cleandries TRF poker team is now recruiting! Games played on a Tuesday and Saturday night at 8pm and you get your first two playing fees back. Why not give it a go? (See the poker section)

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Some good picks there today….

Artemis….You made Laddies Best your top rated but opposed it…….I suppose you just looked into it too much….

With regards to poker i used to play all the time on the party poker …but i spend too much time on the pc as it is & my ole woman is nagging i need to spend more time with her & the kids

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.