The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

This week’s golf

Home Forums General Sports This week’s golf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OneEyeOneEye
    • Total Posts 662

Had a horrendously bad luck year of golf.

A few examples, Donald to be leading Poulter after nine holes of the World Match Play… with Poulter in trouble, Donald takes four shots from 60 yards at the ninth, loses the hole and my bet is done. :shock:

Also, player calls penalty on himself (who I backed at huge odds) because his ball moved a titch of a milimetre when addressing his putt, and goes on to lose a play off. :shock:

Gary Woodland, backed at huge odds also, loses a play off after I decline to lay off when his opponent (Vegas) hits his tee shot into the water at play-off hole. Woodland goes on to shoot about 16 shots on that play-off hole and loses :shock:

More bad luck than you can ever imagine… too many incidents to mention.

This week, back Scott Jamieson to win Scottish Open at 300 (and top-10 finish at 16), back Paul Lawries at 160 (and top-5 finish at 26) and Darren Clarke at 140 (and top-5 finish at 24).

Jamieson currently joint leads on -11, Lawrie two behind on -9, Clarke on -6 but with 10 holes still to play of second round.

Betfair suspend many hours of betting becuase of the tournament being reduced to 54 holes so I can’t take full advantage of laying my picks off. Out all day tomorrow at a pre-planned and very important event so won’t be able to follow golf, i.e., bets have to ride.

I can just see this going completely pear-shaped. Fingers crossed it won’t though.

Gamekeeper’s Lad
    • Total Posts 16

I always have a punt on The Open, not sure on who yet, any suggestions are most welcome

yorkiedips
    • Total Posts 95

Have a look at "Gone fishing" under the "Daily lays and plays" plenty of thoughts / tips (Including mine) re open golf around pages 49-51

yorkiedips

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.