The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

third in the ODDS

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems third in the ODDS

Viewing 10 posts - 35 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Oh great! I thought this system was f/cast prices in RP, had to go to a party today so got all my bets on early – only to find that it’s LIVE third in the odds. Not 1 winner for me today but a 9/1 & 11/1 for LIVE prices. :angry:

Where’s the whisky?

germanGuy
    • Total Posts 22

hehe, yes its LIVE Odds snowman, the third in the odds when race started counts, so u have to wait till 1 min before race starts…<br>Hope u lost not this much money 🙂

But..hey…  i can earn nothing from this system, cause there is no Bookie paying out to Germany  😀

stephen12000
    • Total Posts 13

germanguy, congratulations on your system.

You must be able to bet on these (unless you are under age), Del Burgess whose excellent 5/4 system is on here lives in Germany and he bets.

Try this, most of the people here use this site to bet online:

http://www.betfair.com/

germanGuy
    • Total Posts 22

No,  the UK Bookie needs a LICENSE from German Goverment and have to pay taxes to Germany, if he wanna accept Bets from german Gamblers.<br>If the Bookie has no License it can happen that a payout from UK to Germany will be blocked.<br>Money away then….<br>Of Course u could have luck..but dont wanna risk this.<br>

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Hi Germanguy,

Dont know what difference if any it makes, but the link you have been given is for a betting EXCHANGE not a bookmaker in the true sense. It may be that you can do betting on Betfair that you might not be able to do with a bookmaker. Its worth trying.

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Hi G.

You can join Betfair, it will cost you nothing.

If you wish to place a bet you will have to give a credit card number, along with this you will be asked for your address, it is at this stage that if you get refused you will know one way or the other.

I also know of two other English people that use uk addresses that live in Germany and they use Betfair and Sporting Options.  Good luck.

(Edited by Robotica at 3:14 pm on Aug. 11, 2003)

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

11 out of 11 lost today according to my records.

-11 points:(

padman
    • Total Posts 448

Sorry I tried this today with very small stakes. The curse of the padman strikes again:biggrin:

Paul

germanGuy
    • Total Posts 22

Leicester<br>1. Placed 11/1<br>2. WIN      9/1<br>5. WIN     11/1

Redcar<br>1. No RP Results yet<br>2. No RP Results yet<br>(was it canceled?)

Windsor<br>1. L <br>3. L<br>5. L

Sunday  +16.0   OVERALL  +77.5

Folkestone<br>1. L<br>2. Placed  9/2<br>4. L

Southwell<br>2. L<br>5. L<br>6. L

Thirsk<br>2. L<br>3. L

Windsor<br>1. Placed  6/1<br>2. Placed  7/1<br>3. L<br>5. L<br><br>Monday  -12.0    OVERALL  +65.5

hothandsharrisuk
    • Total Posts 3

hey is there any updates on this system ???????????

Viewing 10 posts - 35 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.