The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

the last three races pattern bets

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems the last three races pattern bets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mr h
    • Total Posts 8

<br> hi william w. maybe i,m a bit slow on the uptake.<br> i understand the last three races system but am not sure how you arrive at selections for the pattern bets<br> i.e. what do you mean by "first meeting where the favourite has not won the first three races?" can you please clarify<br>            thanks<br>                         mr h.

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Mr.H

I will not be giving the Rules for The 3 Races Pattern Bets yet.

I will give the Rules after a fair trial run.<br>————————————————————————

Mr.h

When I put up a Selection for The 3 Races Pattern Bets.

You will see on the thread something like this.

Next Meeting>>>October 5,2003

You then bet at the First Meeting that day,where the FAVORITE HAS NOT WON the,<br>1st 3 races{ 6 Race Meeting }<br>1st 4 races { 7 Race Meeting }<br>1st 5 races { 8 Race Meeting }

So if there are 3 Meetings for the day.<br>You would take the First Meeting that qualifies.

Staking,£1.00,£2.00,£4.00…Stop At A Winner.

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Mr.H.

Tomorrow October 5,2003…..SUNDAY

There is a 3 Races Pattern Bet.

There are 3 Meetings.

Fontwell<br>2.30,3.00,3.30,4.00,4.40,5.10<br>——————————————————————–

Kelso<br>2.20,2.50,3.20,3.50,4.20,4.55<br>——————————————————————–

Market Rasen>>>>7 Race Meeting<<<<<<br>2.10,2.40,3.10,3.40,4.10,4.45,5.20<br>——————————————————————–

You take the 1st meeting that qualifies on the Rules.

That is,The favorite must NOT have Won one of the 1st 3 races at,Fontwell,Kelso.

Market Rasen has a 7 Race Meeting,<br>So you would not bet at Market Rasen until the favorite has not won one of the 1st 4 races,You would start on the 5th Race.

If the FAVORITE wins one of the 1st 3 races at Fontwell or Kelso,Then NO BET.

If the FAVORITE wins one of the 1st 4 races at MARKET RASEN,then NO BET.

You only bet at the 1st MEETING that QUALIFIES.

Only one meeting for the day….

<br>Is this clear.

If you do not understand,check The 3 Races Pattern Bets after racing finishes tommorrow{ SUNDAY}.You will then get the idea.

(Edited by william winalot at 8:38 pm on Oct. 4, 2003)

hothandsharrisuk
    • Total Posts 3

I read this with interest its just like a 3 step martingale in roulette .ie you wait for a 3 colour sequence ie black black black ,to mimimise bankroll bet 1 1 unit lose bet 2 2 units lose bet  4 units lose walk away wait for next sequence .If bet wins at any time wait for next sequence .But with racing all bets finished for day .But if you are up and there are selections at other meetings cant u have a little punt????????????answers on a post card?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.